Bad
Good

Woodrow Wilson Alternative High School 5

Posted April 05, 2015
I've been attending Woodrow for the last year and can graduate early because of it. I've made some of my greatest friends here that I know will be with me forever. Like the other review, I would say that transferring to Woodrow was the best decision I could possibly make for my education. The students don't make you feel new or outcasted and the teachers feel more like parents. Woodrow is a small school and family. This school changed my life.

Woodrow Wilson Alternative High School 4

Posted August 26, 2005
I am a past student of Woodrow Wilson Community High School. I honestly believe that my decision to go to Woodrow was one of the best that I had ever made in my life! I transferred to Woodrow with a standing A-honor roll, and was able to graduate from high school early. Many of the friends that I made while I went there are still my friends today, and we all often talk about our pasts there. Every one of us felt enriched by it. As opposed to traditional schools, at Woodrow Wilson, the students, not the teachers, do the teaching. This is very important! I believe that I have retained more information due to teaching myself the subjects, than I ever had before in a traditional school setting. I highly recommend it for children who need more of a challenge, or for ones that have difficulty in regular public schools.

Woodrow Wilson Alternative High School
315 North University Dr, Fargo, ND  58102
Last modified Woodrow Wilson Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12