Valley Middle School 5

Posted May 12, 2014
Valley has been a wonderful place for my kids! I feel very fortunate that we chose to live on the North End of Grand Forks so we could be a part of the diversity of students and families. I never got this kind of colorful education. The teachers are responsive, and seem to genuinely care for the students. Thank you Valley for taking such great care of my kids!!!

Valley Middle School 5

Posted May 11, 2014
Valley teachers have been communicative and always looking out for my child's education. If there is a concern, I receive an email or phone call to ask or discuss the situation. The principal seems to have a good handle on the student population and working with teachers. My student has many different opportunities for music, languages, and math. I am impressed with the chances they are given even if it means alternating schedules and getting split classes. I'm sure if they didn't think the students couldn't handle it, they would not allow or encourage the extra efforts.

Valley Middle School 4

Posted April 06, 2010

Valley Middle School 4

Posted July 17, 2009
Nice school, some great teachers, some horrible. Good experience. Mostly nice kids

Valley Middle School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
I like the acidemics, but they just need to stop trying to fix peoples lives when their fine. Some of the adults there just can't get it through their thick skull that not everyone has one of those happy 50s families, but their still perfectly happy.

Valley Middle School 0

Posted August 03, 2005
The music program is the best in the area, but the disiplen could use some work.

Valley Middle School 3

Posted December 01, 2004

Valley Middle School
2100 5th Ave North, Grand Forks, ND  58203
Last modified Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top