Faith Christian School 4

Posted June 30, 2005
Faith Christian School is a small Christian school with only 5 or 6 students. The school is in a small community with only 50 people. FCS was established in 1997. Since it is such a small school it is nearly impossible to have extra-ciricular activities. However, the school board does as much as it can and we have had photography lessons and sewing lessons were optional. I took the photography lessons plus I take singing lessons. One of the greatest things about this school is that you can pick out almost all your classes. Of course there are classes you have to take, but after you are done with the required ones, you can do whatever you want. If you want to do 50 pages in a subject, you can. I love Social Studies, so I have taken about 6 courses in Social Studies. In addition, there are no popular groups.

Faith Christian School
P.O. Box 247, Lehr, ND  58460
Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Faith Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top