St. Francis DeSales School 5

Posted December 28, 2011
This school was and still is an excellent choice for my son! My son has some special needs and he gets all of the appropriate attention to those needs from this wonderful staff while being challenged at the same time. The teachers and the Principal do an excellent job of communicating with parents. The school has been technologically updated also to include Smartboards and I-pads in each classroom. My husband and I wouldn't send him anywhere else!

St. Francis DeSales School 0

Posted April 02, 2008
An excellent learning environment. Children are challenged based on their ability and class sizes are smaller to allow more one on one attention with the student. Parents are encouraged to help out in the class room as well as school functions. I was skeptical at first about sending my daughter to private school at first but now I wouldn't send my daughter anywhere else. If you want a safe caring environment that promotes excellence in academics and morality, this is the school for your child.

St. Francis DeSales School
4009 Manchester Road, Akron, OH  44319
Last modified St. Francis DeSales School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Francis DeSales School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top