Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted June 22, 2016
From the principal the teachers the janitors and the PTA our experience is excellent. From walking Wednesdays to kick ball games, the building opened and is brand new since 2014.

Posted May 31, 2011
I attended King Elementary school from 1995-2000. King truly prepared me for the challenges I was to encounter later in my education. I can honestly say that with every conflict or struggle I had in middle school or high school or even on into college, I could relate it to an experience I had or a lesson I learned at King School. Furthermore, the teachers I had at King (and even some of the teachers I didn't actually have in class) had a real talent for remembering all the little details about me, and others I went to school with. I would bump into them here and there (and I still do) and they'll ask me how my classes are going and about work and life. They still ask about my future and my goals, and offer advice. It is evident they care. King is a truly excellent school and I am blessed to have attended.

Posted April 29, 2010
Two of my children have attended King Elementary and my youngest will be attending King soon. We have been very happy with the education. We have encountered very dedicated teachers. The PTA is well organized and very involved, and offers additional programming that truely benefits the children such as Science Night, COSI at school, After School Enrichment, and Fall Festival. I highly recommend King Elementary.

King Elementary School

Posted August 14, 2008
I went to school there when I was a boys and now my daughter attends King. Its a great school and the staff are excellent

King Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2007
Perhaps we had unreasonable expectations due to the great word of mouth at King. We were frankly disappointed. Our child seemed to be right on track academically and was not a discipline issue and as a result seemed to get substantially less attention those children with issues in those areas. We also found the 'community feeling' that many speak of essentially non-existent with regard to other parents. Private school here we come!

Posted March 14, 2004
King School is a wonderful place where parents and teachers work together for the good of children.

King Elementary School
805 Memorial Parkway, Akron, OH  44303
Last modified King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.