Litchfield Middle School 4

Posted May 17, 2013
My sons school is Litchfield middle school. We like it although I'm just not happy as to how long it is taking APS to build the school & also King school. My daughter goes too. Other than that the staff is great.

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted October 30, 2009

Litchfield Middle School 2

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
i love my school and most of my teachers. i learn more than 4 things each day in each class. it is so easy to pay attention because class is so fun. if i ever need help the teachers would be there right away to make sure we understand

Litchfield Middle School 1

Posted December 27, 2007

Posted June 14, 2007

Litchfield Middle School 3

Posted June 08, 2007

Litchfield Middle School
1540 Fairfax Rd, Akron, OH  44313
Last modified Litchfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Litchfield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.