Litchfield Middle School 4

Posted October 13, 2014
My son is a 6th grader at Litchfield. After an initial rough start due to bullying issues, I have met with an asst. principal, my son's counselor and the principal herself. I am glad to know the principal has her own children enrolled. My son has an IEP due to behavioral diagnoses affecting his learning. The IEP teacher and Occupational Therapist are a fantastic team, and are helping him thrive academically-as are most of the teaching staff. His counselor is a Master's level educated professional, with experience working with challenging children, and is also very progressive in his approaches in dealing with behavioral issues. My son is also enrolled in the pre-engineering/gateway to technology program at Litchfield. Mr. Whited -who teaches the core Technology course, and is an engineer- is very proactive with the students and parents. Blew me away that my child will be learning CAD design this year. Something the private school where he was originally going to attend does not offer. Litchfield is also now an International Baccalaureate School. I feel this school has great potential to grow into an excellent learning institution. Glad to see my tax dollars put to good use.

Litchfield Middle School 4

Posted May 17, 2013
My sons school is Litchfield middle school. We like it although I'm just not happy as to how long it is taking APS to build the school & also King school. My daughter goes too. Other than that the staff is great.

Posted February 21, 2010

Posted October 30, 2009

Litchfield Middle School 2

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted November 22, 2008
i love my school and most of my teachers. i learn more than 4 things each day in each class. it is so easy to pay attention because class is so fun. if i ever need help the teachers would be there right away to make sure we understand

Litchfield Middle School 1

Posted December 27, 2007

Posted June 14, 2007

Litchfield Middle School 3

Posted June 08, 2007

Litchfield Middle School
1540 Fairfax Rd, Akron, OH  44313
Last modified Litchfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Litchfield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top