Posted May 17, 2013
Worst school. They dont care about bullying, already my kids gotten a broken collar bone , jumped in gym and a pencil in the eye and the school does nothing until I bring the cops there. Dont put your kid to this school.

Posted February 28, 2013
This is the worst school ever. The teachers just let kids bully other kids right in front of them. Ive seen it many times when Im waiting for my kid and my friends kids.

Posted August 31, 2011
Total nightmare of a school. My children were teased & bullied for standing upright & speaking proper English. It is so bad that I had to enroll my kids in an online school just to get them away from this horrible school. I attended my child's 6th grade graduation & the behavior of the parents was disgusting. I sat in my car & cried for 15 minutes before being able to drive! Then 3 weeks later I received a letter stating that my child failed 6th grade?! I was told it was an "epidemic" and over 57% of students failed?? If you have any choice Do not take them to this school!!

Robinson Community Learning Center 5

Posted September 16, 2009
The whole staff really cares about the kids who go to school there.

Robinson Community Learning Center 5

Posted January 30, 2009

Robinson Community Learning Center
1156 4th Ave, Akron, OH  44306
Last modified Robinson Community Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Community Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.