Amanda-Clearcreek High School 2

Posted April 19, 2013
This school has been in the decline for a good while now. The administration (including district office, principals, athletic directors) are the worst in the region. I don't see this getting better soon, even with the new superintendent. There is an obvioius mishandling with the funding, and priorities are not in line with what is best for the students. The teachers are mediocre; there have been better at Amanda Clearcreek. The sport teams are having trouble as well, as students are losing interest (the levy didn't help). I don't feel like many of the administration, teachers, or coaches have much of a passion towards the school as there used to be. Of course not all is bad. This is just an overall review.

Posted May 12, 2009
I attend this high school. Teachers are very well with helping students understand material. Student body is discipline. Great learning environment

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted November 06, 2007
This school is a great school to attend to. I attend this school and so far I have gotten a great education. If you are looking into Amanda-Clearcreek then look more into it. It's a great school and provides a really good education. So keep looking into it!

Posted May 08, 2007

Amanda-Clearcreek High School 4

Posted December 03, 2006
Our school has met all state standards for three years in a row. It has a great environment with my child feeling safe and happy at school. My child is involved in numerous activities and we feel our child is getting a quality education. Great atmosphere, great community, great school. Good teachers who care and an administration who tries to provide a safe learning environment.

Amanda-Clearcreek High School 1

Posted November 03, 2005
The quality of the academic programs is low, with our school being the worst school in the district. The availabity of art and music programs is also low. we have very little variety in the music and artistic programs that are offered, and also little sports variety. the administration is horrible, and the principal's mentality is that of a junior high student.

Amanda-Clearcreek High School
328 East Main St, Amanda, OH  43102
Last modified Amanda-Clearcreek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Amanda-Clearcreek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.