Posted October 14, 2009
lakeside is a good school. you just have to give it a chance. there are many students who do want to be there and learn.

Lakeside High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The location is great, the architecture is beautiful, and the students finally have a facility that they deserve. Go Dragons!

Posted January 16, 2009

Lakeside High School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
I'm a parent of three children who will be entering Lakeside in the next few years. Lakeside is not the highest scored school around, but I think it shows that the administration has made great strides to do better. This is a struggling school, that I belive recognizes it's flaws, and should be commended for making fantastic attempts to remedy them. No, it's probably not a lot of people's first choice in schools. But you know, I'm proud my children will be going there, and I think with parent support, and community support, this school will soon be a really great place. I don't think anything productive comes from bashing Lakeside, and when you do - especially parents - you are also really putting down the kids...and I thought they were supposed to be the most important? Let's as a community stop pointing fingers and turn this school around! Go Dragons!

Posted August 04, 2008

Lakeside High School 2

Posted June 08, 2008

Posted April 03, 2008

Posted February 18, 2008

Lakeside High School 0

Posted October 17, 2007
This school has definately made some improvements. The main improvement is the administration. There is no more favoritism being shown. Students are becoming more and more on time to classes. The SMR room was a terrific idea. It seems to be working. Also, there is way less kids wondering around in the hallway. You can tel that be looking in the hallways and seeing the lights shut off because noone walked in there. That never used to happen. Academically we are slowly improving. It will take time but we will get there!

Posted September 05, 2007
As a parent of two children at Lakeside High School, the school has improved in most areas such as academic help with the new tutor program. It should not be the students responsibility to teach their classmates. The dress code is reasonable, however I do not see the problem with skulls or flip-flops that should be at our discretion. I believe that everyone has the right to be an individual with-in reason of course, the school is crushing that for the students. Also why is all of the focus on athletics? What about academics where is the money to improve that? As a tax payer I feel that money should not only be used to make the school look good, but to make our children smarter. Signed mother of two tax payer

Lakeside High School
6600 Sanborn Rd, Ashtabula, OH  44004
Last modified Lakeside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeside High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top