Edgewood High School 5

Posted September 20, 2009

Edgewood High School 4

Posted May 18, 2008
An excellent high school, it will have 2 edgewood students in the 2012 class at west point. a versatile AP program, it encourages academic and physical education.

Edgewood High School 5

Posted June 17, 2004
- a former student
I have done field experiences for education since I graduated in May 2002 and I have yet to find a school that lives up to the standard that was set in my mind by ESHS. My wife and I will do whatever we need to in order to make sure that our Children get the chance at an education just like the one at ESHS.

Edgewood High School
2428 Blake Rd, Ashtabula, OH  44004
Last modified Edgewood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgewood High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.