Bad
Good

Blacklick Elementary welcomed my daughter to the 4th grade with open arms. My daughter was a transfer from a loal catholic school. Although, Mrs Schidmt has retired I am certain the current leadership is is equally dedicated to her mission. My Daughter is now at South and thriving academically and feels right at home, Thank you, Keep up the good results!

We love this school!! The principal is great, and the teachers are caring & devoted! Contacting the school is always friendly, and my son is always excited to go! It is a safe, clean & fun environment for our kids!

I think this is discriminative school&not for children from different cultures.It was the worst school my child has ever attended.secretary&principle didn't know what docs should be provided by foreign students.They were very rude.After 2-3 days they finally figured-out what they needed. My child had some difficulties with English(it was her 2 year in USA) She s a straight "A" student/attends talented&gifted classes. Her most favorite subject s mathematics. However, her 5th grade math teacher from this School made her dislike this subject&this school.I tried to talk with teacher telling her that some times chld didn t clearly understand Eng.&needed some clarification due to language barriers.I was totally ignored.The teacher didn t even look at me while I was speaking to her.I tried to talk with the principle.The principle only said:"Mrs. ...is a great teacher. She raised all of my children" Maybe she was very good teacher for her kids, but she definitely wasn't a good teacher for my chld.She ignored her each time when she raised her hand.This school is not for multicultural people.Each time when we r driving by my child shares with her unpleasant experience with that Math teacher

Great School! Great Teachers! Great Community Involvement! I am very proud my children have been blessed to attend such a great public school.

Blacklick Elemenatary is an awesome school! The entire faculty is wonderful and caring. Each student is made to feel important and is taught how to respect and are great citizens. And did I mention, they are working really hard to become a more 'green' school!

I have 2 kids and this is our second year at the school. I absolutely love it. Robin Schmidt is a wonderful principal that truly cares about the kids and her staff. My daughter is a academically challenged a bit, but has made great progress in the short time she has been there and both of my kids love the school and their new friends.

Miss Fisher is awesome!! She went into teaching for the right reason, the kids!!! Mrs Delleska was also an asset, the school should get her to come back. Principal Schmidt is definitely a positive influence on the staff.

Robin Schmidt, Robin Schmidt, Robin Schmidt! The principal is simply amazing! Not one to ever stay holed up in her office, she is all over the school. Every student knows her. The faculty are all so friendly and loving. Every year my daughter was constantly challenged, yet still allowed to be a child. They constantly nurture the creativity in my children and encourage individuality. The PTO is above and beyond and a great place to meet other parents interested in the learning of their children. Blacklick is the place for education and growth.

i love this school, the children have fun and learn at the same time. it is a GREAT school.

Last modified Blacklick Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.