Posted September 11, 2013
Great Principal and caring staff. We have 5 kids and they all love the teachers and administrators. I came from a large metropolitan area and I am impressed with the way the staff, parents and community comes together for the school and the kids. We are lucky to be in such a great small town.

Posted August 21, 2013
Blanchester High School is progressive, new, and has a great staff of teachers. One of my children graduated in 2013 Class, and I have 4 more in High School, wouldnt change a thing about it! Our Principal has more passion about his students and the job he has to do with them than I have seen in many years.

Posted August 15, 2013
This district has amazing teachers and principals. I like hows nice the teachers are. The school could improve with better lunch. Overall it is just amazing and I would never leave it.

Posted March 30, 2010

Posted July 25, 2008

Posted February 07, 2005
- a former student
Blanchester schools are an excellent example where individualized student attention is given. There are a variety of extracurricular activities for those attending to choose from. Although not as many parents as I would expect should be involved in activities are, those who do participate well make up for it.

Posted September 02, 2004

Blanchester High School
953 Cherry St, Blanchester, OH  45107
Last modified Blanchester High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blanchester High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.