Posted August 27, 2013
My kids love going to school @ Stinson. My daughter has been on the honor roll every year, My son does well in school also. The teachers love their kids and it shows!

Posted August 16, 2012
Stinson has been rated Excellent despite staff cuts and funds. They strive to be the best. My wife and others dedicate everything they have to those kids. Parents should be proud their kids are in such a safe, dedicated environment.

Posted August 16, 2012
I have worked here for 8 years. I can't imagine being anywhere else. We all are passionate about our jobs and the kids who come through our rooms. My kids go here and I trust everyone is doing what needs to be done to ensure our kids our prepared for the 21st century! Stinson is a great place to learn with through collaboration, technology, and dedication to being the best!

W. S. Stinson Elementary School
8454 Erie Ave North, Canal Fulton, OH  44614
Last modified W. S. Stinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. S. Stinson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.