Posted August 01, 2013
An amazing atmosphere for the newest students - Preschool and PreK classes - to those preparing for high school. A welcoming environment with caring teachers. Up to date technology.

Posted February 26, 2013
The school has a wonderful nurturing and friendly environment. The class sizes are smaller then the public schools which we love. There is a real focus on helping wach other and serving our community. There are many excellent public school choices around us, but I can see the strength of the academics and quality of the time spent at St. Michaels is beyond compare!

Posted February 25, 2013
Choosing St. Michael School for my kids was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! Not only do they get a well-rounded curriculum, they also get a strong faith-based education with a community atmosphere. They love St. Michael School and so do we!

Posted February 25, 2013
We have a fourth grader at St. Michaels. We are pleased with the family like atmosphere, small class size, unique club activities (Lego, Chess), and most importantly the strong faith-based education. St. Michaels is surrounded by many good school options, but we feel confident in our selection. There is great leadership and communication at our school.

Posted February 23, 2013
My children are thriving at this school! I have a kindergarten student and a preschool student. Both of my children enjoy the small class sizes, and my husband and I are pleased with the challenging curriculum. We are most impressed with the family culture in the school community. The Pre-k through 8 model is the perfect choice for our kids!

Posted June 09, 2011
great school! very nice people! I really hope this school stays open for the longest time!

St. Michael Elementary School 0

Posted August 02, 2009
My daughter attended 2 years of their pre-school program and we have nothing but good things to say about every aspect of this school. My daughter will be in kindergarten this year, and now my son will be entering his first year of preschool. We plan on staying with this school for a long time!

Posted July 25, 2009
Great school. My daughter loves it! Everyone is so caring and friendly. The Principal is wonderful. In Kindergarten my duaghter has computer class, Art Class and Spanish! She is learning so much and ejoying every minute!

Posted October 14, 2008
I have three children gardes 3, 5 and 8 at this school and we love it. The curriculum is very challenging and includes spanish, art, music, religion and phys ed fro pre-school on. I highly recommend SMS to anyone seeking a Christian education for their children. Excellent extra-cirricular activities where everyone can participate.

St. Michael Elementary School 3

Posted August 15, 2008

St. Michael Elementary School
3431 Saint Michael Blvd NW, Canton, OH  44718
Last modified St. Michael Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Michael Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.