PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Saint Michael School is such a wonderful place for my children to learn!

My sister's kids all attended St Michael's catholic school, and now their kids are attending there now. The education, atmosphere, teachers and students make it a special fit for all catholic families.

An amazing atmosphere for the newest students - Preschool and PreK classes - to those preparing for high school. A welcoming environment with caring teachers. Up to date technology.

The school has a wonderful nurturing and friendly environment. The class sizes are smaller then the public schools which we love. There is a real focus on helping wach other and serving our community. There are many excellent public school choices around us, but I can see the strength of the academics and quality of the time spent at St. Michaels is beyond compare!

Choosing St. Michael School for my kids was one of the best decisions my husband and I made! Not only do they get a well-rounded curriculum, they also get a strong faith-based education with a community atmosphere. They love St. Michael School and so do we!

We have a fourth grader at St. Michaels. We are pleased with the family like atmosphere, small class size, unique club activities (Lego, Chess), and most importantly the strong faith-based education. St. Michaels is surrounded by many good school options, but we feel confident in our selection. There is great leadership and communication at our school.

My children are thriving at this school! I have a kindergarten student and a preschool student. Both of my children enjoy the small class sizes, and my husband and I are pleased with the challenging curriculum. We are most impressed with the family culture in the school community. The Pre-k through 8 model is the perfect choice for our kids!

great school! very nice people! I really hope this school stays open for the longest time!

My daughter attended 2 years of their pre-school program and we have nothing but good things to say about every aspect of this school. My daughter will be in kindergarten this year, and now my son will be entering his first year of preschool. We plan on staying with this school for a long time!

Great school. My daughter loves it! Everyone is so caring and friendly. The Principal is wonderful. In Kindergarten my duaghter has computer class, Art Class and Spanish! She is learning so much and ejoying every minute!

Last modified St. Michael Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8