Posted January 04, 2007
I am very happy with the education that my child is receiving at Frazer. Her teacher gives a good amount of homework that corresponds with what they are doing in the classroom. I can definitely see my child's development.

Posted January 11, 2005
I think this school is wonderful. it has an awesome PTO and great family connections.

Posted January 08, 2005
I believe Frazer Elementary is truly one of the best. Our principlal really cares for the cares and it shows. The teachers are fabulous and go the extra effort!

Frazer Elementary School
3900 Frazer Ave NW, Canton, OH  44709
Last modified Frazer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.