Cincinnati, OH

Posted December 20, 2014
My child has attended Oakdale Elementary for five years now, and we have nothing but good things to say about Oakdale, its teachers and the school district thus far. Take a look at schooldigger.com for detailed info around school rankings and test scores - you'll see that, in 2014, Oakdale Elementary ranked better than 91.7% of elementary schools in Ohio. It also ranked first among 5 ranked elementary schools in the Oak Hills Local School District! In 2014, the % of Oakdale students meeting the OAA Test standards in reading was 100%! The % of students district-wide who met these same standards? 92.2%! So you tell me how well Oakdale is doing! The principal, Geoff Harold, is fantastic -- attentive, caring and proactive. Oakdale's in great shape!

Oakdale Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2012
My hopes were high for this school when I first moved into the district. However, after a year of my daughter attending Oakdale, I'm very disappointed. The curriculum simply isn't good. If your child is at all gifted, they will not be pushed to the best of their ability, as classes progress based on the struggling students pace. The lack of subjects taught are a joke, and there are not many extracurricular activities to get your children involved in. The teachers are overburdened with 25+ children to a classroom. There is a strong favoritism towards certain families and those children seem to be picked for awards, projects, etc. I'll be moving out of the district this year to place my daughter in a school that has a broader curriculum.

Oakdale Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
I was a member of the the very first 6th grade class to move on to junior high. I was lucky to attend a brand new school. My son also went to school there. The Oak Hills school district is award winning- great for college prep and extra curricular activities. There is a definite sense of belonging.

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted November 09, 2007

Posted April 20, 2006
- a former student
I went to this school when i was younger and i think they do every thing they can to teach children to learn. I was in a musical when i was in 5th grade when looking for somthing on it this came up and it was probably when i learned most so far. I learned friendship leadership and much more at Oakdale. I would send my kids there if i was a parent.

Oakdale Elementary School
3850 Virginia Ct, Cincinnati, OH  45248
Last modified Oakdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top