St Lawrence Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2012
I went to this school for 8 years, i tried to get along with everyone including the teachers. Because i wasnt catholic they treated me differently. I did very good and always did my work but they didnt give me the grades i deserved, The teachers were rude and didnt care that i was being teased and abused. It was a horrible experience for me, i dont recommend this school..

Posted February 27, 2012
I was a student at St. Lawrence School, & now my children are students at St. Lawrence. I love it!

Posted January 26, 2010
My son has just started the preschool program.I am very impressed with the program!He is learning how to write his letters/name.His teacher is very patient with him.

St Lawrence Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
It is a place where the students can feel respected, safe and cared about. The teachers obviously don't do it for the money, but because they truly believe in the next generation. The are sttempting to mold young people as a whole and not just their minds. The students and staff bring forth smiles just by being themselves.

St Lawrence Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
I think all this school thinks about is the money..and thats all the care about. My son has went there since he was in 3rd grade and I used to like it, but somehow its changed. I really dont have a choice because the district we live in is crap.

Posted December 23, 2008
My daughter has attended St Lawrence since Kindergarten. I have always been pleased with the teachers and the staff of St Lawrence. Everyone has always been caring and helpful to my daughter and her future. My daughter has moved on to Walnut Hills High School This year. I believe the education she received at this school has prepared her for the highly advanced education she will be pursuing at high school level and on into college. Even though my daughter has moved on the staff still makes her welcome on return visits maintaining that family feel the school has always had.

Posted May 04, 2008
My child has attended St. Lawrence since kindergarten. I have been pleased with the school, teachers, students etc since day one. I have noticed a big change in my sons life as far as discipline, and learning abilities. I recommend this school to anyone and everyone who is interested in giving their child the best education. I couldn't ask for a better opprutunity then this.

Posted August 15, 2007
My child has attended this school since kindergarten. I have been very pleased with all the teachers she has had. The principal is very accessible. I would recommend this school to anyone having children that are interested in a top quality education.

Posted July 26, 2007
The quality of the academic programs is excellent. I am very pleased with St. Lawrence teachers. I also like the students because they do not break up in cliques.

St Lawrence Elementary School 4

Posted March 01, 2004
My 2 children go to St.Lawrence, and I'm very glad that they do. This school offers a great small class size...which is very important these days. The kids get alot of one on one attention.

St Lawrence Elementary School
1020 Carson Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45205
Last modified St Lawrence Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Lawrence Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.