PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I went to this school for 8 years, i tried to get along with everyone including the teachers. Because i wasnt catholic they treated me differently. I did very good and always did my work but they didnt give me the grades i deserved, The teachers were rude and didnt care that i was being teased and abused. It was a horrible experience for me, i dont recommend this school..

I was a student at St. Lawrence School, & now my children are students at St. Lawrence. I love it!

My son has just started the preschool program.I am very impressed with the program!He is learning how to write his letters/name.His teacher is very patient with him.

It is a place where the students can feel respected, safe and cared about. The teachers obviously don't do it for the money, but because they truly believe in the next generation. The are sttempting to mold young people as a whole and not just their minds. The students and staff bring forth smiles just by being themselves.

I think all this school thinks about is the money..and thats all the care about. My son has went there since he was in 3rd grade and I used to like it, but somehow its changed. I really dont have a choice because the district we live in is crap.

My daughter has attended St Lawrence since Kindergarten. I have always been pleased with the teachers and the staff of St Lawrence. Everyone has always been caring and helpful to my daughter and her future. My daughter has moved on to Walnut Hills High School This year. I believe the education she received at this school has prepared her for the highly advanced education she will be pursuing at high school level and on into college. Even though my daughter has moved on the staff still makes her welcome on return visits maintaining that family feel the school has always had.

My child has attended St. Lawrence since kindergarten. I have been pleased with the school, teachers, students etc since day one. I have noticed a big change in my sons life as far as discipline, and learning abilities. I recommend this school to anyone and everyone who is interested in giving their child the best education. I couldn't ask for a better opprutunity then this.

My child has attended this school since kindergarten. I have been very pleased with all the teachers she has had. The principal is very accessible. I would recommend this school to anyone having children that are interested in a top quality education.

The quality of the academic programs is excellent. I am very pleased with St. Lawrence teachers. I also like the students because they do not break up in cliques.

Last modified St Lawrence Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8