St Martin Of Tours Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
I would like to address the teacher as alumni that still has a lot of connections with the school and I would like to correct my comment. You are right no one was fire rather they were forced to "resign" or forced to "retire". I WAS proud to be an alumni of this FORMER great school. Teachers and students that are not "buddy buddy" with the principal cannot have a voice at the school because they are afraid of being reprimanded and/or fired/expelled. A Catholic school is to be taught directly from the teaching of the Church NOT politics. That is why our forefathers separated church and state. (and yes I know it is two different types of politics, but since you are defending them so much I am assuming you are one of Murphy's buddies so I figured you might need a little help understanding my play on words. :) )

Posted January 18, 2014
I teach at St. Martin and I would like to address what the alumni student had to share. No teachers have been fired. Several teachers retired and 1 left before the new principal. The young teachers that have been hired had no connection to the principal prior to being hired. They are currently friends because co-workers often become friends. It's pretty common to replace a retired teacher with a young teacher. Many of them have masters degrees, and are fabulous teachers. You might need to get your facts straight before you post next time.

Posted November 18, 2013
The teachers are very dedicated, they do a wonderful job in preparing the children for high school.

St Martin Of Tours Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2009
I have many concerns as a parent of a Child at St. Martins. Their antequated views on the world, lack of vision, and close mindedness has me looking for another educational option. While I DO appreciate the values they are 'trying' to develop, the 'do as I say, not as I do' mentality, is evident.

St Martin Of Tours Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
my nephew has special needs and the teachers have been incredible with him, absolutely incredible

Posted May 18, 2009
The teachers are wonderful. My son has learned so much and they have taught him wonderful values

Posted September 27, 2006
I was worried about a lack of technology at a small school but I was wrong. We have Smart Boards in many classrooms. They are interactive boards with power point presentations and learning. Come for a tour and check it out. We are in the heart of Cheviot. There is also plenty of sports along with a great staff. My son was in 1st grade last year and although his teacher had been there 30 years she had to passion and patience with each student. I love the values taught and the warm community. I have also been impressed how any situation is handled by the principal and staff. I feel relieved how safe my child is at school. It is also great to have a small class size, a lot of individual time with the teacher.

St Martin Of Tours Elementary School
3729 Harding Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45211
Last modified St Martin Of Tours Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Martin Of Tours Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top