Cincinnati, OH

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted June 16, 2015
My daughter has home work every day after school and says she has time for more. The school has made her an avid book reader.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted June 16, 2015
They follow the beliefs of the Catholic church and involve the students in volunteering in the community helping others.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 16, 2015
They follow the beliefs of the Catholic church, and constantly work on character building of the children.

Posted June 16, 2015
My daughter has been a student for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade and I cannot say enough about this wonderful school. She has excelled in every subject and has made her mom and myself very proud parents. I enjoy being involved with the school on a volunteer basis and I too have grown because of this great place. St Martin of Tours has been around for many, many years and has taught 2 and 3 generations of local families. If you are considering enrolling your child, do not hesitate.

St Martin Of Tours Elementary School 1

Posted March 25, 2014
I would like to address the teacher as alumni that still has a lot of connections with the school and I would like to correct my comment. You are right no one was fire rather they were forced to "resign" or forced to "retire". I WAS proud to be an alumni of this FORMER great school. Teachers and students that are not "buddy buddy" with the principal cannot have a voice at the school because they are afraid of being reprimanded and/or fired/expelled. A Catholic school is to be taught directly from the teaching of the Church NOT politics. That is why our forefathers separated church and state. (and yes I know it is two different types of politics, but since you are defending them so much I am assuming you are one of Murphy's buddies so I figured you might need a little help understanding my play on words. :) )

Posted January 18, 2014
I teach at St. Martin and I would like to address what the alumni student had to share. No teachers have been fired. Several teachers retired and 1 left before the new principal. The young teachers that have been hired had no connection to the principal prior to being hired. They are currently friends because co-workers often become friends. It's pretty common to replace a retired teacher with a young teacher. Many of them have masters degrees, and are fabulous teachers. You might need to get your facts straight before you post next time.

Posted November 18, 2013
The teachers are very dedicated, they do a wonderful job in preparing the children for high school.

St Martin Of Tours Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2009
I have many concerns as a parent of a Child at St. Martins. Their antequated views on the world, lack of vision, and close mindedness has me looking for another educational option. While I DO appreciate the values they are 'trying' to develop, the 'do as I say, not as I do' mentality, is evident.

Posted September 16, 2009
my nephew has special needs and the teachers have been incredible with him, absolutely incredible

Posted May 18, 2009
The teachers are wonderful. My son has learned so much and they have taught him wonderful values

3729 Harding Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45211
Last modified St Martin Of Tours Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Martin Of Tours Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top