Cincinnati, OH

Posted February 09, 2015
- Rigorous academic standards - Individualized learning environment, where each student can maximize his/her potential - The teachers really care about each child and want each student to succeed - The spiritual and community aspects of SUV positively influence the students and prepare them to be well-rounded insightful and thoughtful people.

Posted February 06, 2015
St. Ursula Villa is the complete package in my opinion. My kids are receiving a top-notch education, are surrounded by a supportive community, and benefit from excellent extracurricular classes (music, art, language..). My children are thriving in the environment the Villa has created and as parents, we feel a powerful sense of community with fellow parents and school teachers and staff.

Posted November 02, 2014
St Ursula Villa is a family....my children are supported by not only their teachers, but by their peers and family community. Not only do the teachers encourage them to do their best - they SUPPORT them in doing so. We could not be happier to have our children in a positive, thriving and loving school.

Posted October 26, 2014
We couldn't be happier with our choice to send our children to St. Ursula Villa. They are thriving socially, academically and spiritually! We strongly feel the Villa is the best value in Catholic grade schools in Cincinnati and are confident our children will be very prepared for whichever high school they choose.

Posted October 21, 2014
We have been thrilled with the education our children get at the Villa. It is a wonderful community!

St. Ursula Villa School 1

Posted October 09, 2014
We moved our kids from there and it was the best thing we could've done. One of my children actually did much better and the other child about the same academically and it was much less expensive to send them to a regular Catholic school. There are way too many good Catholic schools that are as good or better for a fraction of the cost. Save your money for college!

Posted October 02, 2014
This is my son s third year and every day he is excited to go to school. When I pick him up he s in such a good mood, which speaks volumes as to how much St. Ursula Villa truly is an exceptional school. My son has learned so much academically while developmentally he has become a curious and confident five year old. The faculty is caring, gifted and attentive to their students while parents are involved and supportive in all aspects. We love SUV!

Posted June 01, 2012
St. Ursula Villa offers students an outstanding education. Teachers are experienced, extremely dedicated and care deeply about each child's individual needs. The new principal, Polly Duplace, has been an amazing addition to the Villa. She is an innovator who has already added a number of excellent programs to the school - including a gifted program, a service learning program and an expanded foreign language program. There are also numerous co-curricular and summer programs for students. St. Ursula Villa offers a nurturing school community that is ideal for helping every child reach their fullest academic and social potential. We feel so lucky to be a part of the Villa community.

Posted December 07, 2011
I was a student at this school for three years, before I moved. I wish i could go back! I loved the school. The teachers and small classes/grade levels really helped me learn on a one to one basis. I wish I could have stayed there longer. They also have an excellent Montessori program.

Posted July 09, 2011
My son transferred to St. Ursula Villa in 7th grade from an excellent local public school (which is ranked one of the top ten school districts in the state). We didn't make the switch for academics, we really did it as a good transition for him to go to St. Xaver High School. And we are so pleased that we did! Not only are the academics strong, but the teachers and staff truly know and care about the students. When they talk about educating the whole child, they mean it. My son's intellectual, emotional and spiriual needs were all respected and nurtured.

St. Ursula Villa School
3660 Vineyard Place, Cincinnati, OH  45226
Last modified St. Ursula Villa School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Ursula Villa School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top