Posted October 21, 2014
We have been thrilled with the education our children get at the Villa. It is a wonderful community!

St. Ursula Villa School 1

Posted October 09, 2014
We moved our kids from there and it was the best thing we could've done. One of my children actually did much better and the other child about the same academically and it was much less expensive to send them to a regular Catholic school. There are way too many good Catholic schools that are as good or better for a fraction of the cost. Save your money for college!

Posted October 02, 2014
This is my son s third year and every day he is excited to go to school. When I pick him up he s in such a good mood, which speaks volumes as to how much St. Ursula Villa truly is an exceptional school. My son has learned so much academically while developmentally he has become a curious and confident five year old. The faculty is caring, gifted and attentive to their students while parents are involved and supportive in all aspects. We love SUV!

Posted June 01, 2012
St. Ursula Villa offers students an outstanding education. Teachers are experienced, extremely dedicated and care deeply about each child's individual needs. The new principal, Polly Duplace, has been an amazing addition to the Villa. She is an innovator who has already added a number of excellent programs to the school - including a gifted program, a service learning program and an expanded foreign language program. There are also numerous co-curricular and summer programs for students. St. Ursula Villa offers a nurturing school community that is ideal for helping every child reach their fullest academic and social potential. We feel so lucky to be a part of the Villa community.

Posted December 07, 2011
I was a student at this school for three years, before I moved. I wish i could go back! I loved the school. The teachers and small classes/grade levels really helped me learn on a one to one basis. I wish I could have stayed there longer. They also have an excellent Montessori program.

Posted July 09, 2011
My son transferred to St. Ursula Villa in 7th grade from an excellent local public school (which is ranked one of the top ten school districts in the state). We didn't make the switch for academics, we really did it as a good transition for him to go to St. Xaver High School. And we are so pleased that we did! Not only are the academics strong, but the teachers and staff truly know and care about the students. When they talk about educating the whole child, they mean it. My son's intellectual, emotional and spiriual needs were all respected and nurtured.

Posted June 29, 2011
We first came to the Villa when our eldest child entered the Junior High program. He had such a positive experience with the teachers and his fellow students that we decided in the following year to bring our other two younger children into the elementary school program. Our family has been pleased with all aspects of the Villa, including the curriculum, teachers, families, and the inclusive environment there. In fact, our son who graduated from the Villa this year commented that "it was the best decision we could have made" in sending him there.

Posted June 21, 2011
St. Ursula Villa offers the best in an individualized, whole child education, in a market saturated with excellent options. There is a balance between proven traditional teaching methods and updated, current practices that provide a challenging academic opportunity for children at all levels. The key component for our family with five children is that the staff to student ratio allows each of our children to discover their own individual strengths. They are each thriving in a positive, respectful environment. Although summer is here...they are already looking forward to returning to school! Best investment we have made.

Posted June 06, 2011
SUV offers an increbibly sophisticated program based upon on the whole child, catering to the needs of individual children rather than a group mentality. The academic and social atmosphere are super strong and create a true sense of community, and compared to other private schools in the city, SUV is a fabulous value.

Posted June 02, 2011
I recently graduated from college in the spring of 2009. I went into a really difficult job market, in a field that was suffering, and while I didn't have a job immediately after graduation, I had one within 3 months. I truly attribute this to the solid and significant education that I received at SUV. The teachers set expectations high, the parents reinforced and supported those high expectations, and most importantly, we were in an environment that supported the students to meet those expectations.

St. Ursula Villa School
3660 Vineyard Place, Cincinnati, OH  45226
Last modified St. Ursula Villa School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Ursula Villa School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top