St. Vincent Ferrer School 5

Posted December 26, 2012
I have been very fortunate to be able to teach at St. Vincent Ferrer for the past 28 years. Not only is this a great school, but it has a family atmosphere which makes teaching and learning fun for all. The staff and students interact across grade lines. Older students read and enjoy crafts with younger students. Electives give students choices of non traditional classes once a week. Our ownTV program, produced and directed by the Junior High, gives us daily reports about upcoming events and special reports add interest and knowledge in non school areas. Come and visit. Your children will be glad you did.

St. Vincent Ferrer School 5

Posted November 28, 2012
My daughter is now in the 6th grade and has been attending St. Vincent since Kindergarden. The school continues to get even better year after year. Her teachers challenge her, yet are completely nurturing. There is an extremely close familty feel which makes it easy for me as a parent to give tme volunteering. I recommend this school to anyone. I would also like to add that although I am not Catholic, Catholic education has been the best choice for my child.

St. Vincent Ferrer School
7754 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH  45236
Last modified St. Vincent Ferrer School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Vincent Ferrer School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.