Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I went there from K through Grade 3. The teachers/administrators at that time had the foresight to promote me mid year from K to Grade 1. This was probably mostly due to my December BD but I like to believe that part of the reason is that they saw I was above average in intelligence and awarded me accordingly.

I have two children currently enrolled at Covedale. Parents are very engaged, and the community is very supportive. Teachers are highly trained and communication has been effective.

I wrote on a review in January 2010 and wanted to update it.My son attended Covedale4th-6th grade college prep program and I did have communication issues in the 4th grade.Overall 5th and 6th I can say my son did receive a good education.And communication was not a issue.

I have two children at Covedale this year. When my older daughter was younger we loved the school. The past few years, I can not say the same. The cirriculum and goals have changed drastically since the new principal arrived a few years ago. The students spend an extensive amount of time studying for standardized testing. The expectations of older students are incredibly low and they are not learning proper note taking and self study skills. I am re-teaching my child rather than reinforcing. With all of the above negative statements, I would be doing a great injustice to some of the very caring, professional and dedicated teachers if I did not say that they are present in the school. My children have had some excellent teachers. There is a PTA at the school. The times of the meetings and the lack of skype availability makes joining restrictive to many parents. Lastly, the school lacks athletics. There are no opportunities for girls to join any sporting teams nor has the school partnered with any neighboring schools to make this happen.

My daughter went from almost failing at her previous school in Indiana to being on honor roll at Covedale! The teachers are Amazing and the school is just great! I couldn't imagine her going any where else. Thanks Covedale!

It's a great school. The teacher's do care about the kids. My oldest has ADD and his theacher's do take the time to fill out the doctors survey. What a great school to have. I do wish it would have gone up to the 8th grade.

This my son 1st year@Covedale in the college prep program.I'm not that impressed with Covedale at all!Do the teachers really go the extra mile for their students?Do they get rewarded for their achievements?At least alittle??NO!!!=(

My son has been at Covedale for 6 years now. I love this school, the teachers and the parental involvement. It is the only Cincy public school I would send my children to. The only thing I lament is the lack of school sports which is systemic throughout the district.

I am so very pleased with this school! My daughter transferred from another Cincy Public school that was HORRIBLE & the difference we've experienced in such a short time is incredible. Best decision I've ever made! Great Job Covedale!

My son had the best 1st grade education we could ever imagine him getting. Ms. Esteve is patience and caring with her students. What a great teacher!!! we are very impressed with the principal involvment with the students. Way go to covedale!!!!!!

Last modified Covedale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6, 8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.