Posted March 05, 2014
This school has been rated excellent by those for going on 3 years now!!! Such a shame people don't recognize how lucky we are to not only to have such a caring staff but also an excellent rating!! After school programs and a top notch remodel. People need to check it out for themselves, not rely on this low rating.

Hartwell Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2010
My husbands parents went to Hartwell School, our children went there and now my grandchildren go to Hartwell School I have great respect for the school and its teachers

Posted September 08, 2010
Hartwell is a good school as far as caring, but falls EXTREMELY short in terms of teaching what they should know! I am upset that this school isn't being penalized for not teaching these kids! On the website it reports that it has an Excellent rating, but I got a letter in the mail from them that said they were rated as Needs Improvement.

Posted August 18, 2010
My family have had bad expriences at this school, and I know other families that dislike the school also. The staff is full of it! Every year we have bus issues. This morning (first day of school) the school bus didn't stop for my waiting children!

Posted July 15, 2010
Hartwell really is the little school with a big heart. Teachers and staff try hard to make sure ALL children succeed.

Posted September 11, 2009
this is not the best it has poor teachers to commence with teaching.My child recently goes to this school she has been treared not the best i would say but we all have are thoughts.My child will be leavin. thank you for letting me say what i had to say

Posted January 30, 2009
Great school, caring staff and they ask for family involvement. They go above and beyond for the kids and the families!

Hartwell Elementary School 4

Posted October 09, 2008

Posted August 29, 2008

Hartwell Elementary School 4

Posted August 13, 2008

Hartwell Elementary School
8320 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH  45216
Last modified Hartwell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hartwell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.