Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Like any school it's all about what you make of it. I've attended this school 5th grade through 8th grade (back when they still had middle school). It wasn’t an environment you felt excited about. The principal at the time I was in school, Nicole Davis, was extremely disrespectful to the students. I will never forget when I was in 7th grade and she came to my classroom and called us all ignorant because we didn't know how to change a fraction into a decimal yet that wasn't in our curriculum during that quarter. Her, along with other staff members, constantly made us feel bad for not passing a test or understanding material but what do you expect when we spent so much time learning how to "pass" the OAA. And the school had a tendency to force their religion on students. I sympathized with the students were had from different countries or parents from different countries that had different religions.

Develops character: Disagree

Staff that I have witness are much to hard on the kids, I believe my grandson Is being taught how to behave badly by example

I took my grandson to meet his 1st grade teacher the day before school was to begin, neither he nor I got a warm reception from her at all, and on the first date of school she was rude, up until this date of 2/2016 I still feel like she doesn't like my grandson, when she speak of him you would think he has done something personally to her, she has actually had the nerve to yell at him right in front of me, I have walked those Halls many time walking pass Staff, Principal, Asst Principal etc, they too were not friendly, I have never seen such a bunch of miserable so unfriendly individuals, The morale in that school is terrible, I am going to encourage my daughter to not return my grandson to that school next school year, No child should be subjected to the going on in that school, I tried volunteering I actually felt like it was unappreciated...I am kicking myself for not listening to others who tried to discouraged my daughter from enrolling ,my grandson into this school, they were right and then some.

Last modified Mt. Airy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-10