Posted July 28, 2012
I'm joining Oyler High School and wont know anything about it, so i hope it will be a good school year.

Oyler School 1

Posted August 15, 2011
i hated oyler , the teachers never helped ! they didnt want to help they would just say look in the book ! if i understood the book i wouldnt beasking you . there so lazy there .people get suspended when they get attacked in a fight ! like they can control who trys to fight them . and the principle is so mean at times . he ignores you when your trying to talk to him and he doesnt take care of problems he says hes going to and i am so glad im leaving even though Mr.corey was a great teacher . the best one there. hes the only teacher that keeps kids under control. honestly i think he diserves a better job !

Posted August 02, 2011
I went to this school all of my life. I had problems but they were taken care of at that moment. The principal is a really good man and he does his best. It's not in the best neighborhood. I know because I've lived right across from the school at that moment. I don't think the reason why everyone says Oyler is so horrible is because of the staff. It's because of the students and parents. I've loved this school so much and I cried for a week when I left. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. The principal is a great, fun loving, and very considerate and loving man. Oyler is not only a school, it's a family that cares about everyone!

Oyler School 0

Posted March 21, 2010
i have 3 kids at olyer i love the way they acually care prinicpal is very good man considerate

Posted September 03, 2009
My children go to Oyler and I have never had a neg. problem there. People want to talk bad about the school but look at the ratings parent involvement is the least. What does that tell you. If I ever have a problem it is taken care of that day. I always can talk to the teachers and the teacher and parent relationship is awsome. My children know I will listen to them but I also will have the teachers or other party side also. The sports are just getting started so that is bad for one of my children but good for the younger one. A school can not be the best if the parents are not involved. Keep up the great work Oyler Staff your great.

Posted August 26, 2009
as a former student and a parent this school is the best school i ever went to i love the teacing staff they take time out os their day to help kids on anything personal or school related

Oyler School 1

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted November 12, 2008
Oyler is the best school and the teachers and staff go above and beyond to help any student with any problem.

Posted February 04, 2007
Oyler is the best school ever.Wonderful teaching staff. Caring loving adults throughout the building.The greatest principal&asst principal. Oyler is a family as well as a school

Posted May 13, 2006
- a former student
Greatest teachers and principal at Oyler ever.

Oyler School
1700 Grand Ave, Cincinnati, OH  45214
Last modified Oyler School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oyler School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.