Bad
Good

This is my son first year at Riverside Academy and I am very impressed with the curriculum. I feel my child is being challenge because he is capable. I only had problem with communication with one teacher and hopefully that will continue to improve. The school is preparing the children for all the standardized tests and will be doing reading tutoring after school 3 days a week. My friend recently enrolled her daughter and she has no complaints.

It's all about money for the private management company and nothing for the students and their teachers. A travesty.

I am proud to announce that Riverside has added a specialized Math and English tutor on staff who will be working with children who need a little extra help in these areas! It is great to see that Riverside is so invested in these childrens educational future!

I love this school. My son has went here from k - 2nd now and i plan to keep him here and send my daughter here next year as well. Things i like are, there is good communication between parents, teachers, and students.He gets a behavior paper sent home every day that lets me know how he was at school that day, there is no question at the end of the day about whether he was good or not , the paper tells me. i like the amount of school work he receives,it is appropriate for his age. I like the activities he tells me about that he participates in at school. He never has anything bad to say about stuff that goes on there, and when he did get a bump at school one time he got a note sent home that day so there was no question in my mind what had happened. I feel that the school works well with my son and his ADHD . There are plenty of people there like O T and speech therapists that help him cope with having ADHD. They take special note of his allergies and are always helpful regarding his issues. His school seems very safe to me with it's two police officers and things my son tells me about . I am glad I chose this school to have him go to. It is meeting his needs perfectly.

I have child attending there who came home from school with a black eye. Instead of the parents getting called in the girl who attacked her was not punished. So now she is continuing to get bullied by more then one girl and nothing is being done about it. The principals should not be there cause they just don't care. Quite frankly they shouldn't be allowed to be a prinipal at any school.

The school is slowly falling apart. My children will not be attending this school anymore. I don't blame the teachers.....I believe their leadership/principal should not be there.

Last modified Learn it Preschool/ Riverside Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.