Our Lady Of Lourdes School 5

Posted March 15, 2014
Our Lady of Lourdes school is welcoming and emerging once again as the leading school in academic excellence on the westside. High standards for behavior as well as for students and staff. Am proud to be an alumni.

Our Lady Of Lourdes School 4

Posted February 05, 2014
Our family loves Our Lady of Lourdes. We have two children who currently attend this school and highly recommend it. The teachers are very caring and go the extra mile to give the children what they need to succeed. We also have a strong parish community. It is in a great location and has before and after-care available for a very affordable price. We also have many extra-curricular activities that my children love.

Our Lady Of Lourdes School 2

Posted October 31, 2013
A once great, solid school now in sad decline. High teacher turnover and a new secretary has made this year chaotic. The principal is not a skilled leader. Teachers are not top of the line. Children are not being reined in and are allowed to get away with too much.

Our Lady Of Lourdes School 2

Posted August 08, 2011
WOW, after two years in this school I think I'm as glad to be going as my child. Teachers have always been less then helpful, classroom work seems at least a year behind schools where friends children are. Guess could look over these things if my kid was going for free or even a reduced rate, but full price no thinks. I'm sure there is a voucher for my kids spot waiting. Such a shame for a once great school..... Oh and my family has gone there for generations so know a thing or two about the school

Our Lady Of Lourdes School
5835 Glenway Avenue, Cincinnati, OH  45238
Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.