Cleveland Heights, OH

Posted July 03, 2014
My daughter friend died and the principal was so supportive. The principal is the best and I think you should send your child there

Posted March 11, 2014
My children started at Fairfax this year after attending private school and I found the education to be superior and the teachers to be much better trained and dedicated than at their old school. The variety of student population has allowed my kids to enjoy their own uniqueness and they have made friends quickly. The principal and staff know each child by name and because it is transitioning to an IB school the "specials" like foreign language, art and music are amazing. Children with disabilities are integrated in the specials. I am so happy we gave pubic school a chance - we could not be happier.

Posted July 30, 2012
We entered our daughter in kindergarten this past year and loved the school. Each of the classrooms had a smartboard and the students were able to use them often. The kindergarten team was wonderful! The music program is outstanding. The new Chinese program is exciting and in my mind makes Fairfax unique. The PTA parents did a great job planning activities and coordinating the parent involvement. Thank you Fairfax for getting us off to a good start!

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted January 27, 2009
I have been very pleased with Fairfax school. My daughter is in 1st grade and is thriving. I wish more people would give it a chance instead of going to private schools. They would be pleasantly surprised. The faculty is very proactive and nurturing and are raising some pretty great kids!

Posted June 03, 2008
Fairfax is great! The principal seems to know every child by name, the parent community is strong, and we are pleased with the teachers and staff.

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted October 23, 2006
This is my first year at Fairfax, with an entering kindergartner & fourth grader. The year has thus far proved to be challenging, warm, informative, inviting and inclusive for our family. It has been socially active, academically engaging and seemingly organized and well-run. I believe we are off to a good start.

Posted November 09, 2004
- a former student

Posted November 04, 2003

Fairfax Elementary School
3150 Fairfax Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH  44118
Last modified Fairfax Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfax Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top