Posted February 05, 2011
I attended OLA from K through 8th grade (class of '00) and I felt that I was more than prepared in high school and beyond. The teachers (some of whom are still there) did an excellent job with preparing students for their high school careers. I went on to St. Joseph Academy where I was accepted into multiple honors programs and I credit that to my 8 years at OLA. I was disheartened to read the previous post discrediting my alma mater so I felt as though I should write in as a former student who graduated college with honors and a Masters of Science degree. I truly do credit that to the wonderful teachers at OLA who really set the foundation for my future. Brittany (class of '00)

Our Lady Of Angels School 1

Posted November 09, 2010
I attended OLA from K through 8th and I was not prepared for high school. During my time there, teachers have found out to have been unqualified and instead of being asked to leave they were just moved to teach different subjects. Many current and past students and parents of students can confirm that some teachers are very rude to students and do not conduct themselves professionally. The local high schools had to have a big meeting about students graduating from OLA because they are dramatically unprepared. When OLA students move on to the local high schools, public and private, teachers ask what students are coming from OLA , because they have to catch up tot eh rest of the students, especially in math, although no subject is completely excluded from this. I, and many students and parents would not recommend Our Lady of Angels.

Posted January 23, 2010
I think OLA is the best school. They have the nicest teachers, and we do awesome activities including teachers vs. 8th grade volleyball game, the Fall Festival, and the 7th vs. 8th grade football. OLA also has a tremendous Fine Arts Council. OLA has the best Pastor and principal a school could ask for. OLA ROCKS

Posted August 26, 2009
i love this school its the best school there is ive been going here since kindergarden and im in the 8th grade my last and final year here at OLA its been a wounderful journey as the years have gone by it went just like that soo quickly. i love all the teachers here my favs are mrs.Biggs, mrs. DeCore,mr.C,mr.Misch, and mrs.Bennett!!!!!

Our Lady Of Angels School 3

Posted January 29, 2009
I agree with the math! I dont think they spend enough one on one time on this subject. If a child isnt understanding what is being taught for that day, or week , the teacher still moves on.

Our Lady Of Angels School 2

Posted January 01, 2009
I was very dissatisfied with the schools math curriculum. My child who was a straight A student has to take an additional math class in high school to catch up. On English, spelling and grammar I would rate OLA very good. Unfortunately math skills are being pushed everywhere right now and I didn t like the thought of my child falling behind.

Posted May 09, 2008
So far so good, good education, fun activities.

Posted August 31, 2007

Our Lady Of Angels School
3644 Rocky River Drive, Cleveland, OH  44111
Last modified Our Lady Of Angels School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Angels School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.