Charles A Mooney School 2

Posted April 28, 2014
School needs more improvements n more after school programs to stimulate the children's mind. I had my fair share of issues with the principles n teachers, But nothing that wasn't resolve. In overall school is really trying to improve it just needs the help of the Parents.

Charles A Mooney School 3

Posted March 26, 2014
My stepdaughter has an IEP and there was a great team in place to update it (her mother implemented the initial IEP from her prior school district). The teachers are willing to discuss any concerns as well as compliments regarding my stepdaughter's progress with education as well as social skills.

Posted February 04, 2014
It was pretty bad for my friend and she had an hard time learning. All thanks to Charles.

Posted September 06, 2012
Don't send your child to Charles Mooney, it is horrible, my son was frustrated he is special needs and I don't think he was getting the attention he needed. I feel like the teachers don't care and it is always an eerie feeling there. The office staff always ignore you, they are not friendly at all. They seemed to be more concerned of getting their work done rather than helping you out. I transferred my child to Denison Elementary....hands down the best decision ever made. My child loves his school now he says the teachers don't yell at him and he is actually learning something. He has two teachers in the classroom. The nurse is awesome, the assist principal and principal is all awesome, that staff is fabulous and helpful. Send your child to Denison Elementary not Charles Mooney

Posted March 31, 2011
My daughter currently attends Mooney for the first yr (K) The K teachers are wonderful. But the kids in this school are rude and disrespectful, the asst. principal from what i see in the breakfast room has no control over them. Even trying to get in the school early in the morning they are reckless and pushy. I have seen kids using profanity,a parent losing control over a teacher grabbing their child, worst but not least a roach just cruising by in the breakfast room. I am allowing my daughter to finish the rest of the school year there but will not be attending Charles Mooney no more, even if i lived right across the street.

Charles A Mooney School 4

Posted October 11, 2010
My child has an excellent team of teachers this year. I am very happy with their caring and interest. I am always encouraged to come and check up on him.

Charles A Mooney School 5

Posted November 13, 2009

Charles A Mooney School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
I have 2 children attending this school. My oldest is in the 3erd grade and has been enrolled at Mooney for two years now. My youngest is in kindergarden. I think Charles A Mooney is an excllent choice of school for children to attend. They have gotten a lot of bad reviews, but I believe the teachers do their best and the academic level may be down slightly, but the teachers are very caring and help the students even with one on one if necessary. I have yet to bave a bad expierence with this school. The students are not so great sometimes, but I believe it is more of the parents fault rather than the schools. It is a two way street when it comes to teaching the children. Parents need to work and help their children more as far as school work and manners.

Posted April 28, 2009

Charles A Mooney School 0

Posted December 04, 2008
The office staff is rediculously unorganized, the students are disrespectful to teachers, students, and other parents, and the teachers seem to be unfazed by the lack of discipline and respect. My child hasn't gone here for a week yet, but he will be transferred out asap.

Charles A Mooney School
3213 Montclair Ave, Cleveland, OH  44109
Last modified Charles A Mooney School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles A Mooney School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top