Bad
Good

School needs more improvements n more after school programs to stimulate the children's mind. I had my fair share of issues with the principles n teachers, But nothing that wasn't resolve. In overall school is really trying to improve it just needs the help of the Parents.

My stepdaughter has an IEP and there was a great team in place to update it (her mother implemented the initial IEP from her prior school district). The teachers are willing to discuss any concerns as well as compliments regarding my stepdaughter's progress with education as well as social skills.

It was pretty bad for my friend and she had an hard time learning. All thanks to Charles.

This is the worst schoo my. Son has ever gone t since when does it take two years to get your child tested for the iep I've been there four Times to request a meeting with his teachers its been four weeks none of them have attempted to contact me I think the teachers n management need to find new jobs because they are clearly not there for the students

Don't send your child to Charles Mooney, it is horrible, my son was frustrated he is special needs and I don't think he was getting the attention he needed. I feel like the teachers don't care and it is always an eerie feeling there. The office staff always ignore you, they are not friendly at all. They seemed to be more concerned of getting their work done rather than helping you out. I transferred my child to Denison Elementary....hands down the best decision ever made. My child loves his school now he says the teachers don't yell at him and he is actually learning something. He has two teachers in the classroom. The nurse is awesome, the assist principal and principal is all awesome, that staff is fabulous and helpful. Send your child to Denison Elementary not Charles Mooney

My daughter currently attends Mooney for the first yr (K) The K teachers are wonderful. But the kids in this school are rude and disrespectful, the asst. principal from what i see in the breakfast room has no control over them. Even trying to get in the school early in the morning they are reckless and pushy. I have seen kids using profanity,a parent losing control over a teacher grabbing their child, worst but not least a roach just cruising by in the breakfast room. I am allowing my daughter to finish the rest of the school year there but will not be attending Charles Mooney no more, even if i lived right across the street.

My child has an excellent team of teachers this year. I am very happy with their caring and interest. I am always encouraged to come and check up on him.

I have 2 children attending this school. My oldest is in the 3erd grade and has been enrolled at Mooney for two years now. My youngest is in kindergarden. I think Charles A Mooney is an excllent choice of school for children to attend. They have gotten a lot of bad reviews, but I believe the teachers do their best and the academic level may be down slightly, but the teachers are very caring and help the students even with one on one if necessary. I have yet to bave a bad expierence with this school. The students are not so great sometimes, but I believe it is more of the parents fault rather than the schools. It is a two way street when it comes to teaching the children. Parents need to work and help their children more as far as school work and manners.

The office staff is rediculously unorganized, the students are disrespectful to teachers, students, and other parents, and the teachers seem to be unfazed by the lack of discipline and respect. My child hasn't gone here for a week yet, but he will be transferred out asap.

Mooney has greatly improved over the past 8 years. I have had some involvement with this school and notice a great improvement with behavior, academics, and staff support. The office staff and teachers have been some of the most helpful in Cleveland. I met great parents volunteering, and great teachers teaching at Mooney. The students were wonderful too.

Last modified Charles A Mooney School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.