Posted November 24, 2013
I had 2 of my children going to this school. 1 is still there but I love the fact that the teachers, Mr. Goodall (security guard), other staff are wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better school. I am a little concerned with this new principal though. I make several appearances at the school and he has never introduce himself, nor has he shown any interest in parents unless there is a issue. SMH The last 2 principals haven't won me over, hopefully we can get a better one soon. Overall the school is wonderful as far as academics and the care of teachers (too many to list), Mr. Goodall, secretary and lunch aides.<3

William C Bryant Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2013
does this school need assistant because I feel like they are really behind teachers and the staff does not help because they have 1900's books and tables nothing up-to-date!!

Posted November 03, 2012
William Cullen Bryant is a great school. The teachers and principal are really committed to all the kids. I highly recommend this school to everyone

Posted August 26, 2012
THIS SCHOOL IS GREATTTTTTT! I DEFINITELY GIVE IT A 5 STAR THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT WITH THE KIDS THE CLASSES ARE NOT SO CROWDED. THE KIDS ALWAYS ARE SO POLITE AND THEY ARE GREAT WITH INVOLVING AND INFORMING US PARENTS ON ACTIVITIES AND PROGRESS OF OUR CHILD. I RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THE BEST SCHOOL FOR THEIR CHILD.

Posted June 22, 2011
My children are going into 2nd and 4th grade here. I was very worried about buying a house in Cleveland because of the schools. I honestly don't think I could have found a better place. I was very worried when the old principal left, the first year was rough with the new one. But she got it together and has finally got the respect from the children. The school and teachers have done so much for my daughters I can't thank them enough. I hope it continues after the changes that are coming this year with the layoffs and new CEO.

William C Bryant Elementary School 0

Posted August 11, 2009
I have nothing but good things to say about this school. Our kindergartner transferred in about 2 months prior to the end of the school yr. She was attending st Bridget's and we were unhappy with what she had learned so far. At the end of the shcool yr our daughter was reading and doing math problems far more advanced than a kindergartner should be able to do. All of this and more we are confident she learned due to her outstanding but strict teacher at WCB. She helped our daughter adjust to the transition between the 2 schools. I look forward to having our child return to wcb this year. for cleveland schools this is the best, the safest, and the most concerned for our children school i have found. I am trully greatful for them and for all they have done for our family.

William C Bryant Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2009
I am upset with the all the changes at the school, after the old principal retired. The school as a whole did a complete turn around. I will be sending my kids to private school this fall. I am very unhappy with the school!

Posted March 28, 2008
WCB is a great school. This is our first year here and they already made us feel at home. The teachers and staffs are always taking extra steps to get parents and kids involve in the school.

Posted May 14, 2007
William Cullen Bryant takes great stride in the work they do teaching our children, especially the one's who have learning problems. Thank you teachers and employees in taking the time and patience with our children with special needs.

William C Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2007

William C Bryant Elementary School
3121 Oak Park Ave, Cleveland, OH  44109
Last modified William C Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William C Bryant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.