Public charter
Cleveland, OH

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd 1

Posted May 27, 2014
Unfortunately, the staff lies to each parent, assuming we will not speak to one another. Horrible way of handling children's issues, quiet children often get blamed along with the ones causing trouble. Lies to parents.

Posted October 02, 2011
i love this school! im in 8th grade and they provide good academics and the teachers are awesome, but still keep you on track. i love the trips, and overall, its pretty much the best school ever. im gonna miss this place!

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd 4

Posted August 17, 2010
As a recent graduate of Old Brooklyn Middle, I am happy with my experience as a whole. I noticed thought that the farther and farther we came from the former Montessori curriculum, the farther and farther we came from the great reputation that we had built. People used to come from across town to come to school here. Pros: safe, relaxed, clean, rated excellent, good academics, strong discipline, great trips (though they do seem lessinging as time goes on...) Cons: not diverse, some people deal with lots of bullying, cliqish, teaches "to the test," many inexperienced teachers, trouble adressing students individual needs, very unorganized. All in all, this is a good school, and one of the best in the neighborhood, but deffinatly not what it used to be.

Posted January 27, 2009
As a graduate of this school allow me to say that it is indeed excellent. One of my classmates posted a very untruthful review out of spite and I would like to appologize for their attempt to miss-inform.

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd 0

Posted October 24, 2008
this school is ok the elemtry is well behaved but the middle school is out of contoll theres bad language, inapropriate talk, food fights, violence and more i rate this school avrage. and i dont think our princaple does anything about it she just sits around and does nothing! she threatins and threatins i say how bout u actully get of ur butt and do sonthing about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 20, 2008

Posted March 10, 2008
as a graduate of this school I can honestly say that I was very well prepared for high school, and I always felt like more than a student in the calssrooms. I felt as if the teachers really cared about helping me succeed in life and to further me as far as I could into my academic career.

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd 0

Posted September 27, 2007
My child is very happy at Old Brooklyn Community Middle School. She likes the great 7th and 8th grade trips the best. Last year, she went to Virginia Beach and D.C. This year, her class is going to NYC. The teachers are intelligent and easy for her to communicate with. She's well-prepared for high school

Posted June 27, 2007
no words can tell you how wonderful this school cares about the kids the kids do come first.it is not just a job to the teachers they love to teach and I have been amazed on how well my children have done in this in this school.

Posted June 06, 2007

Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd
4430 State Rd, Cleveland, OH  44109
Last modified Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Constellation Schools: Old Brooklyn Community Midd Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top