Posted April 17, 2014
Strives for excellence and is genuinely invested in the students well being and their education.

Posted August 02, 2010
My daughter has been attending DMGLA since she was in the third grade now going into fifth I can't tell you how much my daughter has grown up and has really learned alot. this is a wonderful school and I wish I was little again I would go there. GOOD JOB Teachers!

Posted April 14, 2010
I am a parent of five and my children range in age from 8-20 years. My children have attended both public and private schools, and by far Douglas MacArthur exceeds all the schools public and private in every manner. I was referred to this school by my coworker and am so grateful. My daughter has attended this school for three years now and loves every minute of it. The curriculum is of high standards and so is the staff. This is definately a five star school and should have other schools modeled after them.

Posted August 12, 2009
Great school!!!!!! Awesome teachers!!!!!!!!!!!

Douglas Macarthur 0

Posted August 21, 2008
Awesome School and those who work there are wonderful

Posted August 13, 2008
My daughter has attended Douglas Macarthur Girls Leadership Academy since its first year (2007/2008). I can not recommend this school highly enough. The staff is wonderful. They are friendly and caring and the best in their fields. The girls excel at all levels. The have a fantastic academic program as well as wonderful citizenship incentives and even weekly etiquette lessons. If you're looking for a school that will help your daughter grow in confidence and leadership as well as academically this is the place!

Douglas Macarthur
4401 Valleyside Rd, Cleveland, OH  44135
Last modified Douglas Macarthur is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Douglas Macarthur Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.