Columbus, OH
Students enrolled: 1,158

Posted May 24, 2014
I am currently an accelerated freshman student at Franklin Heights. The teachers there are very caring and work to help you achieve your goals. I have heard many stories about Heights and none of them match what I have experienced. We have obtained new principals who strive to better our school. The teachers make lessons creative and fun to learn. One teacher is particular, Mrs. Furlong, will help any kid who comes her way. She is the go-to for advice about classes you need to take and dreams you want to achieve. The only qualms I have about this school are the overcrowding and the higher-ups inability to follow through on bullying reports, even with evidence.

Posted October 06, 2013
This is a great school but not the best. The teachers will help me achieve my goals in life that's for sure. But sadly, the students there made my freshman year not the best. I really like the school though

Franklin Heights High School 2

Posted June 19, 2013
I currently go to this school and I am not very fond of it. Many students here don't care about their work and get terrible grades. You have to sign up for advanced classes in order to get into a class of decently behaved kids. Teachers don't do a very good job of preparing kids for college. There's a lot of underachievement, and not a lot of discipline. Good if you're just looking to get a diploma though.

Franklin Heights High School 1

Posted June 06, 2013
I read about those who had a fantastic time at this school, or how wonderful it truly is. And I have to wonder, are we really talking about the same school? This school was terrible. Realistically, it was overcrowded, and with the exception of perhaps two or three teachers, the faculty didn't much seem to care about their work and care with young adults. Bullies were on a rampage and the faculty did very little to help those affected. I sincerely hope things have changed in the last nine years since my graduation. If not, then Franklin Heights High School is still the worst place on earth for a young adult.

Posted December 21, 2012
Great teachers, excellent communication to the parents from the staff. My freshman loves it. The teachers truly prepare you for college.

Franklin Heights High School 0

Posted April 02, 2010
This school is okay, 1st day of my freshman year I didn't really like it very much. Most of the kids there always try to put other kids down because they are different. Its too much people that goes there. I would rather go to a different school.

Franklin Heights High School 0

Posted May 08, 2009
Franklin Heights is a melting pot of cultures. People from around the world come together in one school and work together to achieve their goals. The teachers put fourth the best effort and never give up on the students. I'm beyond happy to have gone to this school and i hope that when i have children they can come here too.

Franklin Heights High School 5

Posted April 09, 2009
I love this skoooooooooooool It has alot of people with different cultures. Now we can learn about different teachers and students who all love to teach and learn.. I love this skool. And i hope it is always this fun and great. Thank You for reading my review about this wornderful skoool..

Franklin Heights High School 5

Posted April 04, 2009

Franklin Heights High School 3

Posted January 28, 2009
I just transferred here from Harrison Central High School, and it is extremely over crowded, but what to expect coming from a school with no more than 500 students. But it's alright. And More advanced, so it gives me a challenge.

Franklin Heights High School
1001 Demorest Rd, Columbus, OH  43204
Last modified Franklin Heights High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Heights High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top