Posted October 30, 2011
My husband retired from 30 years of teaching in Jr. High 7th -9th and he always said he appreciated this level was where they student was "making or breaking" it in his scholastic future. My granson attends here as a seventh grader and could not be more excites about the activites and opportunites the school and extra curricular activities afford him. I have never heard his as antimated about his teachers and classmates as I have this year. I look forward to folowing his progress here and to particpating in this "techno" way which makes me feel I am not states away, but as close as my computer. I also appreciate that his parents who have always been very involved with his schools are finding ample opportunities to be a part of the support group of Kilbourne. The fact they are so complimentary and hands on, encourages me that this is not just the "newlywed period" of a new school. After all, Jr. High is supposed to be "scary and frightening" yet they find it encouraging and promising. Congratulations to the entire staff.

Kilbourne Middle School 1

Posted January 06, 2011
I think this school was horrible. My experience was that the faculty was very unorganized. It did not prepare the children for highschool, unless they were going to the public highschool (also terrible). I had two children go through this school, only one year apart. My older child went on to a private highschool and was clearly behind his peers. While the statistics and honor roll of this school may look good, it is because the grading system and the teachers are not strict enough and are too lenient. I would advise anyone who can to seek another place to educate your children.

Kilbourne Middle School 5

Posted June 16, 2009

Kilbourne Middle School 1

Posted April 24, 2009

Posted June 10, 2008
this school is so much fun and the activities help me to learn!

Kilbourne Middle School 0

Posted May 13, 2008
Yes there is bullying at this school but I think you will find that at any school. Mrs Van Horn (principal) and Ms. Lord (counselor) have been quick to respond to any problems my child has been involved in. It is a great school in my opinion with great teachers and a great music department.

Kilbourne Middle School 2

Posted February 07, 2008

Kilbourne Middle School 5

Posted December 02, 2007
Proud parent to have my son go to this great school in a great community.

Kilbourne Middle School 3

Posted November 28, 2007
I'm a student here. There need to be other extra curricular activities, other than sports, band, and drama. While the lessons are excellent, KMS has yet to learn that good teaching doesn't always result in good learning. This school, in my opinion, has a problem with bullying. Action isn't always taken, and when it is, it's not always affective. There needs to be a better learning enviroment.

Posted May 13, 2007
I am actually a student at Kilbourne Middle School. The teachers are very nice, except for a few.

Kilbourne Middle School
50 East Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH  43215
Last modified Kilbourne Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kilbourne Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top