St Mary Magdalene School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
FAB School! The kids are so well behaved and, some of the teachers teaching there now were even students at one time! Now that is commitment!

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted August 08, 2007
Smm had 100% of their children pass the state tests. The children have smaller class rooms and more interaction with the teachers. The principal knows all the kids, not just the ones in trouble. The uniforms and rules allow the children to grow and give a great them all a great sence of belonging.

Posted June 20, 2007

Posted October 16, 2006
My son and daughter both graduated from SMM and I couldn't be happier with their progress. My daughter just graduated 8th grade and she excels academically and athletically. SMM is a great place for kids to learn and grow.

St Mary Magdalene School 3

Posted July 23, 2006

Posted April 30, 2006
Tradition, Pride and Excellence. A school where the students love to learn and learn to love. The respect, discipline and academics are of the highest degree. As a parent I have no regrets of sending my child to St. Mary Magdalene. He has received the foundations of a quality education, friendships and the importance of service in a faith-filled environment that will last forever.

Posted August 31, 2005
My son graduated from 8th grade last year and is now a freshman at Bishop Ready High School. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for leading my son ( family ) to this wonderful school. I've seen him grow spiritually as well as academically. His school years ( k-8) at SMM were filled with the highest standards academially. Everyday he left with a smile on his face. This is a safe, close community where chidren are taught respect, discipline, and tolerance as well as excellence academics- and faith is at the heart of it all. This is truly an education that doesn't cost- it pays! Sandy

Posted June 06, 2005
My son just graduated kindergarten from St. Mary Magdalene and we could not be happier with the level of education and dedication that was displayed. Our son loved his first year. Parent involvement was always welcomed and appreciated. The parents received weekly newsletters telling us what could be expected. These came from the principal as well as his kindergarten teacher. We hold this school in high regards.

St Mary Magdalene School
2940 Parkside Road, Columbus, OH  43204
Last modified St Mary Magdalene School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Magdalene School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.