Tree of Life-Indianola Branch 4

Posted August 11, 2010
My child has attended TOL for years and it has been a WONDERFUL experience. The competitive educational curriculum and the rooted belief in incorporating God into the student's day is a worthy and valuable opportunity. That Investment should not be trivialized by the nature of some inconveniences. There will be disagreements, these are our opportunities to then trust God and fall upon his wisdom and help to press beyond the issue. Trust God to show Himself strong for you. His Grace will cover any deficiency . In my opinion, Tree of Life Christian School is a Great School. I praise and thank God that my child is thriving there! God Bless.

Tree of Life-Indianola Branch 0

Posted April 06, 2010
Tree of Life is a much bigger school than described on this summary page. It is a pre-K-12 school with 4 locations in the Columbus area. A fabulous school. I have three children attending, one at the Dublin Branch and 2 at the Northridge location. An excellent school providing a very diverse learning environment and a college pre curriculum.

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted July 02, 2008
I will be going into my third year at Tree and I am really blessed to attend. I have beeinvolved in soccer, basketball, student council, speech meet, middle school in the know. I have grown in knowledge academically and spiritually. Tree of Life has allowed me to excel also in athlectics. They improve and take a interest in minority. I would definitely encourage anyone to attend Tree of Life Christian Schools.

Posted March 13, 2006

Posted January 20, 2006
My children have been attending Tree Of Life for 5 years. In that time, my children have participated in music, athletics, drama, trips, service projects and more. The experience at Tree of Life has been outstanding. I would encourage any family looking to connect with their children and other families to strongly consider Tree of Life. My children have excelled academically at Tree of Life. I now have one graduate who is in college, another who will graduate this June and attend college and another who is being challenged and doing well. The teachers and staff have shown a 100% commitment to working with my children for their academic success.

Posted March 12, 2005
We feel so blessed to be able to send our kids to Tree. The teachers teach because they want to, not just for a paycheck. They pray for the school and children daily. Not only do they teach academics wonderfully,they also teach about Jesus and how to have a personal relationship with Him. They are serious about learning and teaching the kids to be obedient,respectful to others and to help those less fortunate. Parents are really involved with the school so we get to know each other very well. My children know what is expected of them at Tree and are willing to comply (usually)so they're very happy there. Troubled children might not like it there because Tree won't tolerate continual bad behavior. They don't have to, like a public school does. When children leave Tree to attend public school they are usually above thier new classmates in knowledge and comprehension.

Tree of Life-Indianola Branch
2141 Indianola Ave, Columbus, OH  43201
Last modified Tree of Life-Indianola Branch is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Tree of Life-Indianola Branch Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top