Bad
Good

I have two students currently enrolled at Como.Initially, I was very nervous due to the negative reputation CCS used to have.Both in my own experience, & in the court of publin opinion- those perceptions are changing. My oldest son had a challenging 1st year.Fortunately, we had a great Kindergarten teacher.We later had a diagnosis of a pervasive developmental disorder for him- and oddly, it has been great.CCS & the Como staff have been supportive and the services he has received have been phenominal.He is now (3 yrs later)working above grade level in a few subjects & is constantly improving socially. My second son had the opportunity to attend Como as a Pre-K student.This was another positive experience & one I hope CCS will one day be able to offer in all school to all students.It is a high quality, age appropriate program. My son loved it and learned a lot!

My child has brought his grades up and is now on tthe Honer Roll. He used to look for the roll model students but now he is one!

My son is in the 1st grade. His reading skills are wonderful and his math skills are great. I think we made a wise choice by putting him in Como and not a private school. The teachers communicate with us and Mr. Brady returned my phone calls in the summer when I had questions.

Last modified Como Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.