Posted September 10, 2014
I love my school these teachers help you when you need it even after school I'm so sad this is my last year there 8th grade because this school rocks

Posted June 02, 2014
Dominion Middle School is an excellent middle school. The faculty and administration work hard to provide opportunities for every student to excel, and they consistently honor all students' achievements. The climate of the school is peaceful and cooperative. The principal is incredibly thoughtful and is continuously working to increase student body unity and cohesion. Her efforts have been tremendously successful. My son loves his school and is looking forward to next year!

Dominion Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
This school is terrible, I attended it for 1 year and hated my time there, I eventually changed schools becuz it was so bad. I made many friends but also got bullied a lot. DO NOT SEND students here, my new school, ridgeview, is much better.

Dominion Middle School 4

Posted May 21, 2013
My son is now a seventh grader and rates the school a 4 star. He had never had played and instrument and now has played the trombone for two years and loves it. His band teacher, Mr. Carlson is one of the BEST! He also thinks all of his other teachers are great and makes learning fun. He like art, however did not like the art teacher at all. She needs to retire. My son does miss the old vice principle Mr. Brown

Posted January 01, 2013
I am a sixth grader at Dominion. So far I believe that this school is wonderful. The principal is always involved in activities. The assistant principal is not the best but I have not had problems with him yet. Dominion takes bullying very seriously but have not had that problem because the students I have met were very nice and encouraging. This school has amazing teachers in academic classes. All the encore (arts) teachers are great too except the art teacher who is very rude and mean. This school is outstanding and if you want a great school, Dominion Middle School is the right choice!

Dominion Middle School 3

Posted May 10, 2010
i used to go to dominion and i loved it it was fun a small school so everybody knew each others and it was fun!!

Posted May 14, 2009
i think diminion is the best school i have ever been to , the teachers are like family . this school is awsome

Posted March 21, 2009

Posted January 07, 2009

Dominion Middle School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
i rate this school with five stars

Dominion Middle School
330 East Dominion Blvd, Columbus, OH  43214
Last modified Dominion Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dominion Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top