Posted July 30, 2013
We are from San Diego, and the ratings plus reviews for the schools in Columbus are horrible. This is difficult.

Posted July 26, 2013
This school is GREAT!!! My oldest child learned so much last year. I am very excited for my Kindergartener to start this coming school year. They learn so much and the atmosphere is great. I could not have chosen a better school for my children to attend.

Posted July 06, 2013
I love this school. when i was at my old school i was learning about line segments in 2nd grade and when i walked by a 1st grade class room they were learning about line segment and it was october and they dont even push the kids over the edge they take it nice and easy. the fighting has gone away and the school is much safer. i would never go to another school ever. they even added 9th grade and more sports other than basketball. this school rocks.

Posted February 12, 2013
i went to this school from 4th grade to 7th. my mom took me out cause it was so bad. I got bullied iv been in fights and its just terrible. this school is not friendly, students and teachers.

Posted July 04, 2012
Kids are fighting all the time. My child was bullied everyday and threatened, nobody cares or does anything to stop it. Pricipal makes alot of promises, but doesn't keep them and Behavioral Specialist did nothing when my son was threatened. All they care about is money and scores. For two months before OAAs they had 40 or more kids in a room "drilling" them for the test. My son will not be back!

Posted October 05, 2009
The curriculum is demanding. Equal to a parochial school education without the tuition. The school is a true community and Test scores continue to rise each year.

Posted July 16, 2009
I agree 100%- the school is terrible. Just go to an assembly and the children watching are so undisciplined that you can't even hear the children who worked so hard to put on a good performance. Children get good grades but don t test well on state wide testing. I took my daughter out and would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted July 15, 2009
This school gives charter schools a terrible name. Very unorganized, kids out of control, high staff turn-over rate. I would not recommend anyone to send their kids here.

Columbus Arts & Technology Academy 3

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted May 16, 2008
I think CATA is a very good academic school. The teachers are positive and they care about the students. I think they are on the right track being a fairly new school.

Columbus Arts & Technology Academy
2255 Kimberly Parkway East, Columbus, OH  43232
Last modified Columbus Arts & Technology Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbus Arts & Technology Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top