Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

South Scioto Academy 5

Posted January 06, 2016
I love SSA cause I have four kids that have been attending school there for about 3 1/2 Years and We love it.... My needs are always met doesn't matter if I call, show up to snoop, or just to check talk about how they have helped me with my kids..... I feel the staff is very thoughtful, kind, patient, understanding, they are a second family when it comes to the kids and parents..... Thanks SSA Staff You All Rock!!!!

South Scioto Academy 5

Posted April 28, 2014
My sons school is a great alternative to public school I wish they went all the way up to high school.

Posted November 28, 2007
My children are happy there and progressing very well academically

Posted August 05, 2007
I beg to differ. Actually, I'm not begging at all. I completely disagree. My daughter went to SSA for her kindergarten year, and shall be returning for her 1st grade year. She learned many things, and her teacher made learning fun. I, for one, would rather my children think of learning as a fun experience, than to go through school as I did, thinking that school was somewhere that I was unwelcome. My son will also be attending SSA this fall for their pre-k program. I love her teacher and the school leader, as well as all the staff. They make the school a safe environment for learning. I never saw where this facility looked to be a 'dungeon'. this was obviously written by somebody that has little to no knowledge of this school.

707 East Jenkins Ave, Columbus, OH  43207
Last modified South Scioto Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.