Columbus, OH

Weinland Park Elementary School 2

Posted May 24, 2015
I most definitely agree this school has went down this year was horrible. This school has declined so much. No more organization with the kids they're every where. Dr.Gant we need her back Asap. And yes the bullying is out of control because staff turns a blind eye to it. I would not recommend this school. My kids come home repeating some of the foul language and talk about the fist fights.

Weinland Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 22, 2015
I feel this school is bad based on my 6 years of dealing with it on the grounds of the last 2 years have be terrible due to the changing of everything including almost all the Teachers and Principal except like 2 of them, there is now Bullying everyday that's not being taken care of, my child is being called a liar and told he is exaggerating things, the Principal likes to turn off the overhead lights for meetings to so called set the mood and use lamps instead and my one child has said his Teacher turns the overhead lights off and turn lamps on for reading time ( way to go for putting a strain on the children's eyes) so at this time I don't recommend this school.

Weinland Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2013
A few years back I had doubts about weinland park. Then when my daughter started pre-k, I found this school to be excellent this is a great school. My daughter has learned so much and I'm very pleased with the staffs dedication to the children. The children at this school are well care for. Absolutely love the after school programs and family night. Go weinland park!

Weinland Park Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2009
I love this school! The students are acheving more because of the programs and teachers who put in alot of effort!

Weinland Park Elementary School
211 East 7th Ave, Columbus, OH  43201
Last modified Weinland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weinland Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top