Weinland Park Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2013
A few years back I had doubts about weinland park. Then when my daughter started pre-k, I found this school to be excellent this is a great school. My daughter has learned so much and I'm very pleased with the staffs dedication to the children. The children at this school are well care for. Absolutely love the after school programs and family night. Go weinland park!

Weinland Park Elementary School 5

Posted November 12, 2009
I love this school! The students are acheving more because of the programs and teachers who put in alot of effort!

Weinland Park Elementary School
211 East 7th Ave, Columbus, OH  43201
Last modified Weinland Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weinland Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.