Lakeview Middle School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
All 7 of my children as well as my husband has either graduated from Lakeview schools or are currently attending Lakeview Schools. In our experiences Lakeview Schools have a great support staff. Each and every child is treated as an individual. Special learning centers are provided for those who need it. No one is turned away nor made fun of. Every child is helped and supported. I can not express enough how important it is to me that my children have been supported in their education. Never forgotten nor left behind. Children are encouraged to work their hardest and excel the best they can. Each teacher that we have worked with have been very helpful and understanding to our needs. Very welcoming and help make the children feel at ease while in school. Fun but structured learning environment.

Lakeview Middle School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

Lakeview Middle School 0

Posted April 12, 2008

Posted November 17, 2007
I have been envolved with my children's education since they started Preschool. My son has attended Cortland in Kndergarten and then we moved to Bazetta and he attended Bazetta in first grade and then Bazetta and Cortland consolodated Bazetta bldg k-2 and Cortland 3-5 He is now in 6th grade at Lakeview Middle School. This is a very good school academic wise. One of the best in the state; very good in athletics and in Band and Music. If there is a problem that arises with my child or a question I do not understand all I have to do is ask a teacher or the guidance counselor and they are more than willing to help. I have been involved in PTO and have volunteered in as much as I can. There are many areas to excell in this school I give it an A+

Lakeview Middle School 4

Posted April 05, 2007
As a military family moving often, we chose to live in Cortland for their academic advantages, according to this website. After 3 years of utilizing 3 of the 4 schools here, I have not been disappointed in the Lakeview school system. They have outstanding teachers, principals, and art/music programs. If your children are into sports, you will not be disappointed, Lakeview has many sports all year round for the children. Cortland has a close-knit community, we have enjoyed living here very much.

Posted April 22, 2004
This school is a great school overall in the state of Ohio. As a parent of a 7th grader at Lakeview I can tell you its one of the best. If you are tryin to decide where to send your child,I would take a good look at Lakeview. The curriculum is excellent and you can tell by how high the test scores are here. Take it from a mom who cares about her daughters education.

Posted March 21, 2004

Contact Information

640 Wakefield Dr
Cortland, OH 44410

(330) 638-1913

Lakeview Middle School
640 Wakefield Dr, Cortland, OH  44410
Last modified Lakeview Middle School is a public school that serves grades 4-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.