Bad
Good

Posted September 16, 2009
The extracurriculars are awesome!! Definitely the best bands, choirs and Academic Challenge team in the area. Fantastic teachers too.

Posted March 28, 2009
I'm a former vo-ed HS student from the Falls. This school was a step up from Stow, but that's not saying too much. Again, it lacked a challenging curriculum, but made up for that with concerning teachers and staff. It always felt like it was my 'home school' and not one that I was attending for vo-ed reasons. They always seemed to be very team-oriented.

Posted September 11, 2007
I am a former student of CFHS who recently graduated three years ago. I agree with the fact that a majority of the teachers at CFHS are caring and do go out of their way to help students and parents. However, I am very critical of the administration which I found extremely bureaucratic and out of touch with the students. The school board at Falls needs to find a high school principal who is more charismatic and not solely assuming the position based on obtaining his/her own selfish career objectives (think money/ future career advancement to wealthier districts). Academically, CFHS satisfactorily prepared me for college and I was enrolled in several honors/AP classes. I believe that the school should put more emphasis in understanding diversity, an element the city of Cuyahoga Falls greatly lacks and something that graduates will face in the real world/ college. In retrospect, CFHS was the stepping stone that helped me go to a great college but I believe that my school could have done more to academically prepare me for college work and life. I have friends who went to nearby private/ public schools (Hudson/ Walsh/ CVCA/Stow) who I felt were ahead of me academically when I began college. At Falls you have to challenge yourself, the curriculum/ teacher(s) will not always challenge you. If I have children in the future, I would not send them here.

Posted July 27, 2007
I agree there are time when Falls is excellent. For example the Teachers there care about there students. As former special needs student at falls, didn't prepare me for the job world.

Posted December 12, 2006
Falls is okay at best. The teachers taught us the bare minimum and did whatever they could to do the least amount of work. We learned what we needed to learn academically, and I'm thankful for that, but in regards to an actual, real-world 'education,' I feel cheated. Multiple teachers and administrators alienated themselves from the students by making bad decisions. If you're looking at Falls High solely based on academics and and extra-cirriculars, it was fine, but the 'real world' after graduation was a huge culture shock. That's more important to me, and I'm still a little angry at the lack of real-world education I received.

Cuyahoga Falls High School 5

Posted June 04, 2006
Cuyahoga Falls High School offers an outstanding academic program where it is rated 'excellent' by the State of Ohio. It's extra-curricular programs are next to no other. The staff is dedicated to the full development of their students. Realising their each students potential is extremely important and stressed at the school. The community supports each of the school districts schools with pride and support. The parent support groups are just outstanding.

Cuyahoga Falls High School 5

Posted March 03, 2006
Excellent school system. Students at CFHS enjoy a friendly atmosphere, including hardworking, dedicated faculty. Although a large school, CFHS maintains a level of familiarity that allows one to feel welcomed and truly known by the faculty and staff at the school. Many opportunities available for students who wish to apply themselves and achieve a truly great education. Teaching staff is more than willing to assist with both curricular and extracurricular educational pursuits.

Cuyahoga Falls High School 1

Posted September 28, 2005
The principal is terrible and has no regard for what being a Leader truly means. He takes in no account for what other people feel and imposes unfair conditions to the students. This is an environment I would never like to return to. Some of the teachers (few, but enough) flunk even the smartest 'A' children, because they don't know how to teach. I am not saying all of the teachers are horrible, because there are some great people working under the unintelligent principal. In my opinion, there needs to be a restaffing of the administration.

2300 4th St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH  44221
Last modified Cuyahoga Falls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cuyahoga Falls High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top