Bad
Good

Best high school that I could have ever asked for. I learned and grew a lot as a person during my years at this school. Family-oriented. Great opportunities.

After graduating from CHHS, I don't feel that I am prepared for college. I was involved in Honors/AP classes all four years and was spoon-fed information for the exams without any practical knowledge or the ability to apply what I learned.

Cuyahoga Heights Schools is like the school that time forgot. Children are happy, cared for and everyone counts for something. Scores are excellent but what I care about more is that my son is loved and part of the school family. The music program is the best I've ever encountered in my experience with public schools. The drama productions are superior, with backing from live orchestra. The academic record is impressive with scores that are public record. But what that research won't reveal is how truly supported in every aspect of their development the children are, from academics, to sports, to the arts and music. Perhaps it works well because the schools are small, with elementary, middle and high schools next to each other, sharing resources and allowing teachers the time to care. Whatever the reason, I consider myself fortunate to have sent a child there.

Last modified Cuyahoga Hts High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.