Posted February 06, 2013
I have a junior high and primary student at Mother Brunner Catholic School and we are extremely pleased with the education they are receiving. I cannot express enough how much we love the teachers and staff and appreciate the wonderful learning environment that they provide for our kids. I agree with all of the positive reviews about the school. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is our family groups. Each teacher has a family group that consists of students from all grades with 8th graders being paired with kindergarteners, 7th with 1st, etc. The kids attend weekly mass with their family groups. The older kids work on being a good role model for their partner and putting the values they have been learning on display for the younger students. It is a treat to watch this every week and I encourage any parent interested in the school to join us for mass and witness it for yourself. Friday mornings, 8:30am Precious Blood Church. All are welcome!

Posted January 10, 2013
I have 4 children that attend Mother Brunner, from kindergarten through 6th grade and I couldn't be more pleased with the Christian learning environment they are in. The teachers and support staff bend over backwards to see that their kids get what they need in order to succeed. It really feels like a "family" to me and my kids. We have teachers that communicate well with parents and give of their own time to see that there is a vibrant Student Council, Chess Club, Drama Club, Peacemakers, and Destination Imagination teams. We have programs in place for struggling students as well as gifted students. My kids have been challenged and encouraged to be the best they can be at school and not just in academics. They are called to be people of integrity in and out of the classroom. It's very comforting to know that they are being taught the same values in school as they are learning at home.

Posted November 26, 2012
I must also disagree with the previous negative reviews. We have two children enrolled at Mother Brunner and have been extremely pleased with the school. My oldest has struggled with concentration issues and the teachers have been amazing every step of the way. As a result of the positive environment she has begun to improve and grow scholastically in ways we never thought possible. I love that the teachers are firm and expect the rules to be followed while at the same time letting the kids know that they can come to them if they need help. In our experience, the school administration has been very responsive to problems and has acted swiftly to diffuse a situation that was becoming out of control and negatively impacting my child. We are also pleased with the open lines of communication between parents and teachers. I appreciate receiving a call or email from a teacher either when there is a concern or at times when they want to offer praise for a job well done. I feel good knowing when my kids go to school they feel safe and they are encouraged to be the best person they can be. The reinforcement of Christian values they receive daily will serve them well in life.

Posted November 21, 2012
I have to STRONGLY disagree with the other reviews previously posted. I have two children that attend Mother Brunner and they have flourished under the amazing guidance of the caring teachers at this school. They have high expectations for academics and behavior, something I personally love and sought out. My children are bright need a challenge and there are programs in place to nurture their abilities (i.e. STEP: Students Tremendous Enrichment Program, and advanced math group). There are also many other programs for students to get involved in (student council, chess club, drama club, Destination Imagination, various sports, etc.) The BEST thing about this school is it's Christian identity. I cannot say enough about how Christian values are strongly upheld at this school. There is a theme every year that the school focuses on, this year it is the word INTEGRITY. It is played out in their daily activities and interactions. The teachers at Mother Brunner are out of this world. They truly care about each and every student and want the best for them. When there has been a problem, they have always been very attentive to the situation. Ask for a tour, and go see for yourself.

Mother Brunner Catholic School 1

Posted July 12, 2012
HIGHLY disappointed with the administration, and lack of minority representation of educators teaching our future leaders. My child started attending the school prior to the merge with new administration, with the new administration it was apparent and indicated that teacher s mural was declining, my child s self-esteem dropping, and parents who share negative similar views. For anyone considering this school please, do your homework, attend the open house meetings and talk to other parents.

Mother Brunner Catholic School 1

Posted February 21, 2012
I am not satisfied with the quality of learning provided at Mother Brunner. My son will not be in attendance next school year.

Mother Brunner Catholic School 2

Posted January 05, 2012
I looked at many private and charter schools in the area for kindergarden for my son. Mother Brunner was my second choice but because of the location and price had my son attend kindergarden there in fall of 2011. I have been very unhappy with my child's teacher and our experience at the school as of mid year. Next year I will be sending my child to another school.

Mother Brunner Catholic School
4870 Denlinger Road, Dayton, OH  45426
Last modified Mother Brunner Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mother Brunner Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.