1 star

Klepinger Community School 1

Posted February 16, 2013
my daughter has attended imagine schools for two years now and it scares me to think next year she will be in high school she has not been prepared for high school classes at all last year she was in seventh grade but in a sixth grade class doing sixth grade school work i was concerned and when i talked to the teachers i was told it was because they were full and had to make room for her as soon as a spot came open she would be moved to a seventh grade class this never happened and then i found out they had sixth graders in seventh grade classes now this year she is in eighth gade and guess what she is doing seventh grade work in a seventh grade class would i recomend this school definately not i dont even understand honestly how the keep their funding from the state if you have the choice do not send you children to this school they give a whole new meaning to dumbing down

Klepinger Community School 0

Posted March 23, 2010
I have had a wonderful experience with Imagine. My son is doing very well and has progressed a great deal. He loves school and enjoys learning. I've been pleased by feedback I've received from both his teacher and the principle. I would highly recommend Imagine.

Klepinger Community School 0

Posted May 04, 2009
i am very dissatisfied at the progress my child has had since coming to imagine schools. by it being a new school i expect some bumps along the road, but not to where it interfers with my childs education. she has drop below her grade level in math since attending imagine. i have only received one report card since she's been there and it is now may 2009. I would not recommend the school to anyone.

Klepinger Community School
3650 Klepinger Rd, Dayton, OH  45416
Last modified Klepinger Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Klepinger Community School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.