Scottish Corners Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2013
There is bullying and the teachers or Principal does not attempt to find out the truth ... I was extremely disappointed at the principal as she was rude with me on several occasions ... I shifted my son to Thomas Elementary

Posted April 10, 2013
I am parent of 2nd grader going to this school. This is a nice school with great staff and atmosphere. Though we are finding difficulty in the place where we are currently staying, but because of this school we are not moving. I would highly recommend this school for all kinder garden students.

Scottish Corners Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2010
The school has exceptional resources and dedicated teachers and staff. It is, however, a HUGE school with large classes. There's an element of chaos with so many students in a class. At times, I worry about my children's social development because, ironically - despite the school size - there don't seem to be as many opportunities for recess play, or chances for new students to make friends. Overall, we're happy - but I am keeping an eye on the social aspect of the school.

Scottish Corners Elementary School 0

Posted December 09, 2008
Good scool but Dublin school district allocate too many students here. Some classes has over 26 kids in a class. Extra activities are limited due to the availability of resources compared to other Dublin schools...

Posted January 31, 2006
Our children go to SCE and we couldn't be more happy. The quality of work and the knowledge gained by the students from dedicated teachers & staff is outstanding! We are very fortunate and blessed to be involved in the SCE community!

Posted September 22, 2004
I have 3 children enrolled at Scottish Corners and think that they are getting an excellent education. Ron Widman, the principal, has done a fantastic job instituting new reading programs at the kindergarten level and has also done a wonderful job recruiting new teachers (the old ones are awesome too.) He is very involved with the teachers, students and their families. Not only does this school strive for academic excellence, but the there is also a wonderful sense of community. I just can't say enough about Scottish Corners...we love it.

Scottish Corners Elementary School 3

Posted July 10, 2004
- a former student
As a former stuent, I must say my first several years were wonerful, but the school took an unfortunate dive when we got a new principal. Gone were the winter trips to see the Nutcacker, reading outside in nice weather, and even being alloted extra recess or a kickball game as a reward for the whole class reaching a behavioral goal.

Posted May 11, 2004
Our child has attended Scottish Corners (SCE) for 4 yrs now & has done extremely well academically. The SCE Principal & teachers focus on educating the children to the highest level & preparing them for their future yrs of education. The school is well maintained & clean & we have never had a concern for our child's safety. There is extensive parent participation in the school - both in the classroom & the PTO - which is a real positive. Extracurricular activities are not abundant, but in an elementary school that is not uncommon, and, the real focus is kept on the academics. The children are happy & proud of their school, which speaks volumes. We feel fortunate to have our child attend SCE.

Scottish Corners Elementary School
5950 Sells Mill Dr, Dublin, OH  43017
Last modified Scottish Corners Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scottish Corners Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top