Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

SCE is an exceptionally great school. My son is going to this school and we saw lots of improvements. Teachers take personal attention, show high level of professionalism and passion for their jobs. We love to visit school, meet teacher for meeting as well as functions. I would say this is a decent school of Dublin.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My kids have developed so much intellectually. understand honesty, integrity and fairness. I am happy the school is helping my kids develop a life long joy and happiness for learning.

SCE is such an amazing school. I have two daughters in the school and the teachers have done such a wonderful job to motivate and inspire a culture of critical thinking, self confidence and mutual respect for fellow students and also, they have enabled my kids to see learning as fun and at very tender age my kids understand what it takes to succeed. During teacher -parent conference I marveled at how well these teachers know my kids. I am happy my daughters are not raised only to be good test takers but also as critical thinkers who can prevail at whatever is thrown at them. Excellent Job SCE.

My sons been going there two years! He has made so much progress and The teachers are amazing with him

There is bullying and the teachers or Principal does not attempt to find out the truth ... I was extremely disappointed at the principal as she was rude with me on several occasions ... I shifted my son to Thomas Elementary

I am parent of 2nd grader going to this school. This is a nice school with great staff and atmosphere. Though we are finding difficulty in the place where we are currently staying, but because of this school we are not moving. I would highly recommend this school for all kinder garden students.

The school has exceptional resources and dedicated teachers and staff. It is, however, a HUGE school with large classes. There's an element of chaos with so many students in a class. At times, I worry about my children's social development because, ironically - despite the school size - there don't seem to be as many opportunities for recess play, or chances for new students to make friends. Overall, we're happy - but I am keeping an eye on the social aspect of the school.

Good scool but Dublin school district allocate too many students here. Some classes has over 26 kids in a class. Extra activities are limited due to the availability of resources compared to other Dublin schools...

Last modified Scottish Corners Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.