Posted April 07, 2014
ASD Middle is an excellent school, consistent with the high standards set throughout the district.

Posted September 26, 2013
I have two children in this school. My boys like the school, they said it is the best school.My children happy I am happy. To all the teacher keep it up your good work . Communication is the key. Caroline

Ann Simpson Davis Middle School 3

Posted May 23, 2012
I agree, teachers do offer your child every chance to succeed. Unfortunately, while they teach against bullying, they do the minimum to address or correct the situation. There is also a problem with theft. We found a great disparity in athletic team support as well as coaching commitment. What's more, there appears to be a tug-of-war between athletics and the music department as it pertains to student participation.

Posted April 25, 2012
This school has great teacher communication, great IEP involvement, teaches against bullies, and the teachers do everything they can to see your child suceed. I have never been or felt more at ease than when my child started going to this school. It is also clean and well kept.

Posted February 21, 2012
I LOVE this school. Its like a whole Irish community. I love love love love love it. Mr. Nosker is an outstanding principal, when my older sister went here and our house burned down, he created a school-wide food drive for our family because the fire left us with nothing. I'd recommend this school to anyone, there is great personal attention to anyone who needs it, and the music programs are AMAZING.

Posted August 17, 2011
I am a student! This school is the best in the universe. Davis is a great school because Excellent teachers Strong principal/school leadership Challenging academic programs WE ARE PROUD TO BE THE DAVIS IRISH! :)

Ann Simpson Davis Middle School 3

Posted June 09, 2010
Communication from anyone in administration is almost non-existent in this district. If you are from a district in which you receive constant communication from the principal, superintendent or others then you will be very disappointed with the level of communication in Dublin. Even calls and emails go unanswered. The curriculum is supposed to follow state standards, but I have found that it can vary widely within a grade level depending on the teacher. The educational value is solid but not outstanding. There are plenty of extra activities for students.

Posted May 09, 2010
This school is great I love it! everyone is happy and the staff is great

Posted February 12, 2010

Ann Simpson Davis Middle School 1

Posted January 27, 2010

Ann Simpson Davis Middle School
2400 Sutter Parkway, Dublin, OH  43016
Last modified Ann Simpson Davis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ann Simpson Davis Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews.