Posted May 13, 2008

Posted November 01, 2007
I have taught at two other Catholic schools, and St. Mary is by far the best. The latest technology does not make a school great but rather where the heart of the school lies. The principal, teachers, students and parents are outstanding. St. Mary is everything a Catholic school should be.

Posted February 24, 2007
This is and amazing school! My three children have all achieved so much from this establishment! I highly Recommend this school for all!

St Mary Elementary School 0

Posted August 10, 2003
Having a son with ADHD, I thought that this school would not be a good place for him to be. Boy was I wrong, He was actually able to achieve third honors. Thank you so very much.

St Mary Elementary School
237 4th Street, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified St Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.