Posted May 05, 2013
I must say that when it comes to my children's education I am very particular. My family and I moved here from another state and Elyria Community Elementary was highly recommended. After plenty of searching we enrolled and it was a great choice. From the principal to the teachers we have nothing but praise. A wonderful school with an atmosphere to learn, achieve and be the best.

Posted March 30, 2011
Principle Tracy Frierson has transformed this school into an ideal learning environment for young children. Rated excellent by the state of Ohio, children will receive a great quality education.

Constellation Schools: Elyria Community Elementary 1

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted March 02, 2006
Our children/family could not recommend E.C.S. any higher than that we have discovered the 'essence' of learning, support, and enthusiasm at this school from, the principal to the teachers- to the board members to the secretaries and to the volunteers and students. No school is 'perfect', but here at E.C.S. they are striving to continually improve and with the support of it's parents and community this school will eventually be lacking nothing! We praise God for this opportunity and choice that has been given to us for our children's education and that this school and it's people have been added to our lives! JDC

Posted August 10, 2005
I am a parent of 2 children attending Elyria Community School. My oldest son has been there since the school started. The school has had some adminstrative chnages over the last year. As a parent from the beginning, I was not pleased with the adminstration last year, However We now have a new principal this year, and things are getting back to the way they should be. I am very glad that my children attend this small school. Under this new leadership our school will be the best. Parent are always involved ( if they want to be). I can honestly say that as a parent, you are made to feel like family when you walk in the door. The teachers will go the extra mile for each and every child. I encourage all to enroll your children in this small family setting.

Posted June 29, 2005
As a parent who has two children attending Elyria Community School, I have nothing but good things to say about this school. My one son has attended this school since first grade(he will be in fifth grade this August) and my other son just completed kindergarten there. It is a small school where all of the teachers and staff know the children by name and know the parents. There is parent/teacher involement every day and the teachers are always available to answer questions and genuinely care about their students. There is a music teacher, and a sports program as well as additional academic help for those students who need it. Both of my children have done outstandingly at this school and I cannot say enough about this school.

Constellation Schools: Elyria Community Elementary 1

Posted October 08, 2004
As a concerned parent and an avid volunteer at the Elyria Community It saddens me deeply to have to advise new parents thinking of enrolling their child at Elyria Community. At keast 20 or more kids that were disiplined in the lunch room were made to sit on the floor an eat their lunch! No desk no table the floor! The same floor where daycare is held in the morning for public and community school children.

Posted December 12, 2003
As of 2003 our student enrollment has aveaged about 145 students in all. This is a small school with maximum students per class of only 20. Teachers are not first year teachers, and must be certified and have teaching experience prior to coming to the Charter school. This is a great experience for both parent and student. Students Iowa test scores rank high for our area. English leading the top scores, math and science are close in numbers

Posted September 18, 2003

Constellation Schools: Elyria Community Elementary
300 North Abbe Rd, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified Constellation Schools: Elyria Community Elementary is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Constellation Schools: Elyria Community Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top